Graham & Brown Pure Paintable Wallpaper

by Graham & Brown

Graham & brown pure paintable wallpaper

This looks amazing, what stores sell this product does anyone know?
What colour walls should I go for a contemporary look? Graham & Brown Pure Paintable Wallpaper
How easy is this to install?
Start your review of Graham & Brown Pure Paintable Wallpaper!
How would you rate this product?
Hendersonvlle, TN
Great wallpaper. I love it for accent walls. It’s paintable and can be any color you C choose. It can be picked up at Lowe’s and some Home Depot‘s. Wallpaper is a bit expensive but completely worth it for your accent walls.
Westerville, OH
This graham & brown paintable wallpaper is really pretty cool. I love the texture and the modern feel of the wall paper. And the fact that's it paintable is pretty much unheard of!this is definitely a cool product.
Saint Louis, MO
I’ve never really been a fan of wallpaper I think it’s outdated I don’t have any wallpaper my house due to this reason
Rome, NY
This is the coolest thing since sliced bread. It makes my home looks.awesome and cozy. Easy to install.
Beaver Falls
It’s ok. Definitely not my first choice. But maybe for the bathroom but nowhere else.
Coton green , Tamworth
Used these before when we just couldn’t decide on a pattern/colour for a spare room. These are ideal as you can just repaint and change the entire look when bored or in want of something different. The quality is good and looks nice when up. You can see the edges of each hang slightly but nothing major and the thickness is fine so creasing etc is minimal.
My dad has this product, and for what I can remember he said that he really liked it. He bought it online on their website, so it means that this brand ships even in Europe!
England
I Seen this wallpaper however I'm not really a massive fan. Don't like the look of it. In store it's way more different than the colour it looks online
lucknow
Great wallpaper.. Simple n classy....it stick very strong on wall. N its easy to put it into wall....I just love it
Great for the dining room or kitchen not too bright design is beautiful goes well with plain back ground curtains