BY GRAFTOBIAN

Mollie D.
Salina, OK
👍💯👍 I ordered and have tried their Translucent setting powder. It's AWESOME! Affordable, finely milled. Works SOOO well for face-baking. It is truly translucent and does NOT make your face white.
This powder kept my oilyness at bay all day. Performed awesomely at keeping my makeup set and from not melting off in heat. I highly recommend and would definitely repurchase!
Dom-unique A.
DEKALB, IL
I use the color pecan pie which covers and sets my foundation so beautifully!!! The container is large, this powder will last for a very long time. My face does not shine all day and best of all no flour like face when I take pictures. If you use this powder then spray your face with rosewater you will have a flawless finish for the day...into the night.
Alexa A.
Manitowoc , WI
I don't know why but this product did not stay on my face very long.. I have dry skin and usually won't use powder because it dries out my skin more but I tried this and it didn't dry my face out but I'm guessing that's because within four hours it didn't seem like I had any powder on.
Ijah B.
Kingston, Jamaica
I use the Graftobian HD Luxe Cashmere Setting Powder - Pecan Pie which I must say is beautiful! I use to set my liquid foundation and it helps to control my shine! This powder is finely milled! It is gorgeous when applied properly!
Caitlin B.
Good for anything really! Weather it's setting the face or baking it! It even works for just mattifying it! It lasts the whole day and isn't too messy like most loose powders. I would definitely buy again and recommend
Katie S.
Granville, IL
is this product any good?