Graftobian Special Effects Molding Wax (7 oz) uploaded by Jennifer F.Graftobian Special Effects Molding Wax (7 oz) uploaded by Blu L.Graftobian Special Effects Molding Wax (7 oz) uploaded by Kdrion N.

BY GRAFTOBIAN

Use Spirit Gum beneath the Special Effects Molding Wax for longer wear, powder the finished creation and seal with Flexible Wax Sealer. Graftobian's Special Effects Molding Wax formula is very pliable yet sticky enough to hold well even under stress. see more...

Priscilla D.
Monon, IN
I absolutely love using this modeling wax to create some awesome special fx make up looks. It is very easy to work with I would highly suggest this product if you are beginner. It doesnt stick to the skin directly so I will also suggest to have some spirit gum handy when using this. And since it is a wax it will come off a bit shiny so I would put a translucent powder over it to match your skin a little better. Overall though it is an awesome product which I have used many times and have returned to it makes cuts and gore make up easy!
Delia A.
First of all it was the most affordable wax among others when i wanted to buy a scar wax. It is not easy to work with it at the beginning, but once you get hang of it, you can use it just the way you'd use other expensive waxes. Key is to use vaseline or oil to avoid it from sticking to your fingers. It doesn't dry, but once set with powder looks nice. And it helps that it's close to skin tone
Abby G.
LAKEMOOR, IL
I bought this off of amazon and it was one of the best purchases I’ve ever made. It says it’s supposed to be used with spirit gum but I didn’t use it at all and it stuck to my skin perfectly. It looks real and you are able to put foundation over it to make it more realistic. I would just dip your fingers in Vaseline before using this so it doesn’t stick to your fingers.
Michelle R.
Fresno, CA
This is honestly the best thing you can use for FX makeup. It creates wounds and makes features way more dramatic. It's a must have when doing Halloween makeup! I posted a picture as an example of how you can use this product
Madison H.
Charleston, WV
Super easy to use and apply. Very long lasting. It's very affordable considering how much product you get. It's comfortable to wear and is very realistic. This is by far one of my favorite products to use for Halloween.
Influenster M.
I usually work with 3rd degree but this was pretty good!!

A little goes a long way and you need to make sure you don’t grab too much or it will get hard to mold and blend!

#hallowin
Blu L.
London, London
My go to moulding wax for special effects. I searched on many videos to find the perfect wax, as well as trying my own products I could find. And this graftobian one was perfect for me. I'm a self taught special effects artist so I need something I could experiment with and this product was it.
Kdrion N.
I love using this product and the longevity last up to 12 hr...One of the best products to use when molding a wound, a mask or anything of our choice 💯🎉🎉🎉