BeautyGraftobian
Powdered Metal - Gold (1 oz)

Graftobian Powdered Metal - Gold (1 oz)

by Graftobian

Graftobian powdered metals are a great way to infuse great energy and enthusiasm into your face and

Best body paint? I used Graftobian Powdered Metal - Gold (1 oz) and it was great with the Mehron Makeup Mixing Liquid 4.5 oz. But it was really difficult to get off. Any help and tips would be appreciated
Start your review of Graftobian Powdered Metal - Gold (1 oz)!
Shyla M.
New Brighton, PA
Graftobian Powdered Metal - Gold (1 oz) uploaded by Shyla M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This gold Powdered Metal is so opaque that when I put it on it looks like my skin is made of shiny metal, it’s amazing! It covers everything! Depending on my look, I will use it to accent creative makeup or put a full-on coat for a special made-of-gold effect that I am trying to achieve! It is a very awesome product for an artistic makeup artist, I have used it for years!
Sarah M.
Montreal, QC
Graftobian Powdered Metal - Gold (1 oz) uploaded by Sarah M.
This golden powder is absolutely amazing and looks beautiful, pure liquid gold when mixed with mixing liquid! Super pigmented, looks like your skin is made out of gold when you apply it. And you don't need much to cover a wide surface. It looks much nicer than liquid body point or any compact body paint. If you're looking the make that perfect golden skin look, this is the way to go! It's fairly affordable as well!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melanie O.