Graftobian High Definition Glamour Creme Palette, Cool #2 uploaded by Amanda G.

BY GRAFTOBIAN

These HD Crème Foundations from Graftobian are a soft and silky formula, light enough for everyday use but with enough coverage to perform through thick and thin, yielding a beautiful finish, considered by many makeup artists to be the best HD crème... see more...

Graftobian High Definition Glamour Creme Palette, Cool #2
  • "this is an amazing palette to have in your makeup kit. i have different palettes from them for contour and highlight. but for the price you can't beat this palette " in 10 reviews
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
These are great cream foundation palettes to have in your kit! Especially when you are starting out as a makeup artist. The foundation is so creamy and pigmented. You can make it more sheer or completely full coverage. They have so many shades to choose from. And even though they are full coverage they don't look cakey.
Love lOve LOVE this palette! This is a must have for anybody who loves makeup, especially a makeup artist who works with many skin tones! The consistency is creamy and applies well and a little goes a long way! My most favorite corrector to use in this palette is the pink hi-lite (the one in between the middle and far right correctors)! It is perfect for correcting those common, dark under eye (and lid!) areas on most Caucasian skin types prior to concealing.
Dom-unique A.
DEKALB, IL
Graftobian is my favorite line of makeup. I have the warm palette as well as this cool palette in my makeup cabinet at home and in my makeup bag for the purse. It is not heavy but covers all imperfections and blends well. A little goes a long way, I highly recommend graftobian products including this cool palette.
Sophia A.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one company that I loved most of the products I've tried. This creme palette is another winner for me. It blends in flawlessly and has staying power if set properly with a setting powder. A little goes a long way.
Shannon B.
This stuff is awesome! It blends beautifully and should be a staple in every MUA kit. It layers nicely and can be built up to ultimate full coverage. Great for cream contouring, depending on your skin tone of course.
Alicia B.
Hillsboro, OR
Lindsay H.
Finksburg, MD
As a professional makeup artist this is the best to have in your kit. it is creamy, applies easily and blends out like a dream. there are 2 palettes i have in my kit, this and the lighter 01 palette and you can find anyone's skin tone with these. highly recommend
JUSTINA T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
The pallet I have is actually warm #1. I feel like this creme makeup actually improves you skin while it's on. Looks great on skin, and moisturizes!!
Courtney W.
Lafayette, IN
This item is incredible! I love to contour and this meets my needs perfectly! I highly recommend this purchase to all you makeup lovers!
Mckensie L.
Yakima
I am dying to own a contour pallet such as this one! I just started to contour my makeup and i love it! Would love to try this product!
Mckensie L.
Yakima
What other tones do they have like this?
Bethany F.
Hertford, NC
Is this a good palette to get for beginners?
Kylee M.
What kind of coverage does this provide? I'm looking for something with full coverage.
Ashley J.
Eden Prairie, MN
I got the warm 1 palette. Just ordered it. What's the best way to apply this? And how does this wear?

Walmart