Graftobian High Definition Glamour Creme Palette, Cool #2 uploaded by Amanda G.

BY GRAFTOBIAN

Buy on Jet.com
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great cream foundation palettes to have in your kit! Especially when you are starting out as a makeup artist. The foundation is so creamy and pigmented. You can make it more sheer or completely full coverage. They have so many shades to choose from. And even though they are full coverage they don't look cakey.
Alicia B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is an amazing palette to have in your makeup kit. i have different palettes from them for contour and highlight. but for the price you can't beat this palette
Dom-unique A.
Dekalb, IL
Graftobian is my favorite line of makeup. I have the warm palette as well as this cool palette in my makeup cabinet at home and in my makeup bag for the purse. It is not heavy but covers all imperfections and blends well. A little goes a long way, I highly recommend graftobian products including this cool palette.
Sophia A.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one company that I loved most of the products I've tried. This creme palette is another winner for me. It blends in flawlessly and has staying power if set properly with a setting powder. A little goes a long way.
Lindsay H.
Finksburg , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a professional makeup artist this is the best to have in your kit. it is creamy, applies easily and blends out like a dream. there are 2 palettes i have in my kit, this and the lighter 01 palette and you can find anyone's skin tone with these. highly recommend
francesca s.
Omg what a great quality palette for a great price! I love the professional grade of this cosmetic item it works so well
Mckensie L.
Yakima
I am dying to own a contour pallet such as this one! I just started to contour my makeup and i love it! Would love to try this product!
Vanessa G.
Fresno, CA
Beautfigul palette! love the colors and i also love that this prduct gives you other color options not just one palette and thats it
KayLee W.
Johns Island, SC
Great product it's very smooth and it's not to expensive I use it as often as I go out its by far one of my top 5s
JUSTINA T.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
The pallet I have is actually warm #1. I feel like this creme makeup actually improves you skin while it's on. Looks great on skin, and moisturizes!!
Bethany F.
Hertford, NC
Is this a good palette to get for beginners?
Mckensie L.
Yakima
What other tones do they have like this?
Kylee M.
What kind of coverage does this provide? I'm looking for something with full coverage.
Ashley J.
Eden Prairie , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the warm 1 palette. Just ordered it. What's the best way to apply this? And how does this wear?