MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderGraftobian
HD LuxeCashmere Setting Powder - French Silk (07 oz) by Graftobian

Graftobian HD LuxeCashmere Setting Powder - French Silk (0.7 oz) by Graftobian

by Graftobian

Smooth, flawless finish, Gives non-chalky, durable, matte finish, Perfect for highlighting, contouring or concealing, Very fine and blendable, Perfect for light or light-medium skin tone colors

Getting this in the shade peacan pie which is similar o Laura Mercier deep. Does the quality of this powder compare to that? Will I still need to invest in the LM deep powder to set my whole face?
Prices? Worth it? Does it reflect in pictures? Where can I get it?
Never tried this brand. Ihow good is this product?
Start your review of Graftobian HD LuxeCashmere Setting Powder - French Silk (0.7 oz) by Graftobian!
Amanda J.
Great alternative to BN banana powder! The powder is very fine and sets well. I ordered it to help with my makeup routine and boy has it done the job well! It gives a nice matte finish that doesn't cause flashback in photos. I used it out in the Vegas heat and he stayed all day! Absolutely LOVE this stuff!!
Whitley C.
Farmers Brnch, TX
Nice powder. I use this on myself and clients who are all of a darker complexion and it works well. I like how it helps to bring brightness to certain parts of the face. I have combination skin and I use in oily to normal areas of my face. It definitely finishes well and lasts all day. Really great value as well.
Shamiere S.
Douglasville, GA
I really like this setting power. It makes my foundation matte. I really love that I don't get a flash back. More important for me is I don't get oily in my T-Zone. I would highly recommend it.
Sara M.
Campbell, CA
Graftobian is a great stage makeup brand. The products are super pigmented and long wearing. I think that this powder does its job, keeps makeup matte all day! I would recommend this to a friend who is a tan complexion because it is a little too dark for me! I wish it would work better, but I am far too fair.
Stormie H.
Hesperia, CA
Great product!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Would definitely get more!! It's so nice and glides on extremely smooth!! If you can't handle powder products though, I would recommend not to get such a high quality one and to practice with a cheaper one because powder does get everywhere! Haha.
Stephanie C.
Raleigh, NC
Looking for a good alternative to the banana powder we all know and love , try this one it's a decent price, and had cute sleek packaging. It's a find ground powered so it won't crease and it's easy to use, I will continue to purchase it!
Gina H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this powder! It perfect for spring or anytime of the year cause it takes away shine. But doesn't leave a weird color or film behind. It just looks natural. Great coverage but not cakey. Just apply with a big fluffy brush for quick application. Worth every penny! I'm buying again! Would recommend to anyone. It's perfect for any skin tone.
april C.
United States
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like this setting powder. It's really finely milled and sets my under eye concealer effortlessly. I rarely experience any under creasing when I use this to set my concealer. I also use it to set my highlighted areas on my forehead, nose, & chin. It doesn't cause flashback either when taking photos.
Shakeena E.
Irvington, NJ
This is currently my favorite setting powder! It's like the Ben nye's powder but better! No flash back with this product!
aylah M.
surrey
Graftobian HD LuxeCashmere Setting Powder - French Silk (0.7 oz) by Graftobian uploaded by aylah M.
I really like how this product applies so nicely, it sets your foundation really well!Lasted me for a long time and super affordable which is the main concern, always!Graftobian HD LuxeCashmere Setting Powder - French Silk (0.7 oz) by Graftobian
Ask a question to the Influenster community...