Graftobian HD LuxeCashmere Setting Powder uploaded by Amanda J.

BY GRAFTOBIAN

Buy on Jet.com
Whitley C.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nice powder. I use this on myself and clients who are all of a darker complexion and it works well. I like how it helps to bring brightness to certain parts of the face. I have combination skin and I use in oily to normal areas of my face. It definitely finishes well and lasts all day. Really great value as well.
Shamiere A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this setting power. It makes my foundation matte. I really love that I don't get a flash back. More important for me is I don't get oily in my T-Zone. I would highly recommend it.
Essence M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this product and tell the company how it works for me I am very interested in this product and how it would make my make-up look better than the powder I already have
Amanda J.
Great alternative to BN banana powder! The powder is very fine and sets well. I ordered it to help with my makeup routine and boy has it done the job well! It gives a nice matte finish that doesn't cause flashback in photos. I used it out in the Vegas heat and he stayed all day! Absolutely LOVE this stuff!!
Leslie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cant complay about graftobian is such a good products, eveythin they do is perfect it fits every skin, the finish of this is like perfection I love it, I have a oil face and this helps very much at ending my makeup I could defenetly buy it again withouth any doubts!
Sara M.
San Jose, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Graftobian is a great stage makeup brand. The products are super pigmented and long wearing. I think that this powder does its job, keeps makeup matte all day! I would recommend this to a friend who is a tan complexion because it is a little too dark for me! I wish it would work better, but I am far too fair.
Gina H.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I love this powder! It perfect for spring or anytime of the year cause it takes away shine. But doesn't leave a weird color or film behind. It just looks natural. Great coverage but not cakey. Just apply with a big fluffy brush for quick application. Worth every penny! I'm buying again! Would recommend to anyone. It's perfect for any skin tone.
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Looking for a good alternative to the banana powder we all know and love , try this one it's a decent price, and had cute sleek packaging. It's a find ground powered so it won't crease and it's easy to use, I will continue to purchase it!
Stormie H.
Hesperia, CA
Great product!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 Would definitely get more!! It's so nice and glides on extremely smooth!! If you can't handle powder products though, I would recommend not to get such a high quality one and to practice with a cheaper one because powder does get everywhere! Haha.
Gisellle F.
This setting powder is great. I love it! It's inexpensive and it works great!
Jess W.
Adelaide, Aus
does this powder settle into fine lines?
Barbara R.
Valparaiso
is this a dupe for the laura mercier powder? and for the ben nye banana powder?
Jennifer
Never tried this brand. Ihow good is this product?
Ashley C.
I have fine lines and wrinkles, because I am 31 years young and fabulous 😉😉, and I was wondering how this powder holds up under the eye? Does is settle into them and also I suffer from dry skin, would you recommend this for dry skin types???
Melissa W.
Is this similar to the Laura mercier translucent powder?