Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Super Palette, Warm uploaded by Laura C.Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Super Palette, Warm uploaded by Felisha S.

BY GRAFTOBIAN

Gloria M.
I own all 3 foundation palettes and I am constantly telling everyone I know about this product. It’s so easy to match clients and they always love the natural looking finish. I have never come across a person that I couldn’t match. It also works great for contouring and it blends well with other brand products.
alexa🌻kelly H.
Denver, CO
I am so in love with this foundation palate. So many colors for a flawless face! Contains 18 highly pigmented colors for an effortless look. Super easy to apply. Absolutely incredible and is a must have staple!
Con7beauty ..
If you can get your hands on these, do it! They're great for contouring and for a beginning MUA. So easy to put in any makeup bag/kit and the shades are so blendable.
Alyssa Marie G.
This pallet has so many different uses to it. I love to cream contour, I love to use it as foundation, and I love to use it as concealer it works great all ways. It’s worth the price!
Dom-unique A.
DEKALB, IL
Graftobian is the best makeup line I have ever used. I have in my makeup bag their foundation, powder, setting powder, and eye-shadow. This palette is soooo smooth and lightweight, it matches my skin perfectly. I use Sienna (I'm dark skinned) and the lighter colors for highlight under the eyes and under the eyebrow bone.
Angelique O.
This palette is perfect for makeup artists! Has variety of shades to match skin perfectly but you can also mix shades together for a perfect shade. Very easy to use & blend & has very good coverage. I definitely recommend this to makeup artists & freelancers!
Lauren S.
Yucca Valley, CA
Part one of the most amazing foundation palette kit I have ever owned. These colors work so beautifully on your skin, and you can use them to really hit the perfect skin tone for yourself or your client. I highly recommend picking this up in conjunction with the cool plus palette.
Michellebellemakeup W.
I bought a sample of one of the shades from this Warm palette and I absolutely love the formula of these foundations. This is a high-pigmented, cream makeup that will cover basically everything and is long-lasting, doesn't budge throughout the day. This would be great for special occasions and makeup artists.
Laura A.
Ramsey, MN
this is a great color combination palette, however I am not really a fan of the creams as I feel they are harder to control the output than powder. It seems like it always goes on too thick and then it leaves my skin feeling heavy all day.
Iris S.
Brooklyn, NY
Favorite pallet ever for foundation....affordable and looks amazing...I got neutral warm and cool and brown those 3 you can definitely match anyone
Lydia B.
Dose this stuff actually look really good on the skin?? I've wanted this pallet for so so long. My favorite youtuber used this and her skin look beautiful with it on. But have you guys tried it ? Is it good?
cynthia p.
Where can I find a good primer? for this kind of makeup.
Shannon L.
How much is this palette??
Olivia E.
McKinney , TX
I want to but this so bad I always see carli bybel use this where can I buy it I really don't like buying things on amazon is there any other site?
cynthia p.
I really wann try this foundation.. but is it good for oily skin??