Graeter's Ice Cream Cookies & Cream

by Graeter's

Graeter's® Cookies & Cream Ice Cream.
Irresistible.
Since 1870.
Small batch. French pot.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Graeter's Ice Cream Cookies & Cream!
Amanda P.
Pickerington, OH
Graeter's Ice Cream Cookies & Cream uploaded by Amanda P.
Graeter's Ice Cream Cookies & Cream uploaded by Amanda P.
Graeter’s Cookies and Cream is a favorite in my house. It is probably the only thing all 5 of my kids can agree on. Today my daughter wanted the Graeter’s Cookies and Cream cake that they sell in their shop. If you have a location close to you, I highly recommend getting one for any celebration. It is made with their amazing cookies and cream ice cream in between chocolate cake, then topped with whipped cream, some chocolate syrup and mini Oreos. It really was amazing and all the kids want it for their birthday cake from now on. They don’t really like cake so this works great for us.
Bethany A.
Cincinnati, OH
2,283 reviews
Graeter's Ice Cream Cookies & Cream uploaded by Bethany A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite place to get ice cream! I love cookies and cream the cookies are huge and the ice cream is full of flavor ! I love to eat this with a cone or by itself !
Peyton A.
Cincinnati
So smooth and creamy. Guaranteed several whole Oreos in a pint! I love Graeters ice cream so so much.
Carly M.
Nashville, TN
Graeters is the absolute best ice cream. I have never had a bad flavor. It’s a bit pricey and hard to find but absolutely worth it

Looking for your answer?