Graeter's Ice Cream
- "I love the Black Raspberry Chip, but Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough has HUGE chunks of premium chocolate if you'd like to indulge." in 17 reviews
- "I had never heard of it until it caught my eye at Meijer one day and I wasn't too put off by the price because I don't mind splurging on ice cream since I love it so much... what really makes Graeter's awesome is the size and flavor of their chocolate chunks." in 12 reviews
- "the thing that makes this ice cream so special is they use their own pieces of chocolate so you get huge chocolate chunks instead of little chocolate chips!" in 11 reviews
- "The Black Raspberry Chip has to be the best flavor in the country, and I go out of my way to try local ice cream shops. " in 7 reviews
- "I started eating this ice cream when I lived in Dayton OH...I just recently saw it in a grocery store in PA...so excited!!" in 6 reviews
My favorite ice cream! The chocolate chips are huge shards! Black raspberry chip is a classic. The ice cream is so creamy and flavorful. It doesn’t taste artificial or anything. I’ve been a lifelong customer of Graeters and always will be
Hand dipped amazingly made ice cream. Seriously they are amazing. Their ice cream process is singular to the area and they use real dairy, huge chocolate chips and they have amazing pastries to boot. If you’ve not tried them, you should.
My all time favorite ice cream. Made in Ohio we can now find in Florida. The peppermint which comes out around the holidays is the best. If you see it buy it. If you are a fan of peppermint you will not be disappointed
I actually didn’t know about this places but a friend took me there and now I’m hooked. Their ice creams are delicious and they have a lot of options. One of my favorites choices when it comes to ice cream places!
I love their ice cream they have so many different flavors chunks in all the ice cream and it taste so good. If you love ice cream and you haven't tried their ice cream you definitely should you're missing out
The black raspberry chip is my absolute favorite!! I want it when I’m sad, when I’m happy, when I’m well whatever I am. I always want it! The raspberry flavored ice cream is just so smooth and flavorful and the big chunks of chocolate is so yummy. This ice cream is a little more pricey, so it’s not my every time ice cream but for those certain occasions, it is wonderful and well worth it!!
A great brand from Ohio! The Black Raspberry Chip is amazing. The best part is the chocolate chips are still soft instead of crunchy like other ice creams. The raspberry part is bright too!
Omg omg!! This brand is by far the best I have had! The ice cream it’s self is flavorful and creamy and the chucks (usually of chocolate) are melt in your mouth delicious! I love the black raspberry chip the best but I have never had a flavor I didn’t like!!!!! You can find it at Kroger grocery stores if not by an actual location.
Purchased at: Kroger
Around a year ago, I tried Graeter’s for the first time and fell in love! The black raspberry chocolate chip is my favorite flavor! It’s getting a little more difficult to find it in the grocery store I typically go to which is disappointing. It’s also a little pricey, but totally worth it!
I love this ice cream! It is very creamy and the ones with chocolate in them have huge chocolate chunks in them. It helps if you have a sweet tooth for a quick snack.
Q & A
Whats your favorite flavor?
What would be best to eat this ice cream with?
Have you ever had home made ice cream?
How many flavors are there ?
What's your favorite seasonal or "retired" Graeter's flavor? My husband's is the reverse cookies and cream. Boy does he miss it!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos