Graeter's Ice Cream

by Graeter's Ice Cream

If I eat this ice-cream will it give me black teeth lol Graeter's Ice Cream
How many flavors does this brand come in?
I've never seen this brand before, where can you buy it?
Start your review of Graeter's Ice Cream !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I love the Black Raspberry Chip, but Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough has HUGE chunks of premium chocolate if you'd like to indulge.in reviews
...much... what really makes Graeter's awesome is the size and flavor of their chocolate chunks.in reviews
...pieces of chocolate so you get huge chocolate chunks instead of little chocolate chips!in reviews
The Black Raspberry Chip has to be the best flavor in the country, and I go out of my way to try local ice cream shops. in reviews
I started eating this ice cream when I lived in Dayton OH...I just recently saw it in a grocery store in PA...so excited!!in reviews
amber M.
San Antonio Tx
It came in nice packaging. I just didnt really like the flavor it had. It was my first time buying this brand. I would improve this product by giving it a better flavor. To me it was disappointing.
Stephanie T.
Spring, TX
They have unique flavors that never disappoint! I wish it was easier to find though. Only one store carries it. It's very creamy and delicious and one of my favorites. I'm addicted to ice cream and this one is at the top of my favorites.
Aimee S.
I purchased this ice cream without knowing anything about it so I wasn’t sure how it would taste. I purchased the mint chocolate chip flavor and it was the best ice cream I have ever eaten. The “chips” are big pieces of dark chocolate and their chocolate is really good.
Karel H.
Trafford, PA
I would like to give this 20 stars. I love it so much. It’s very hard not to eat the whole pint. It’s my weakness. My favorite would be the Black Raspberry with Chocolate Chunks. It’s amazing. I like the Butter Pecan and the Chocolate Coconut. They are so creamy and not overly sweet. They even have their own store in certain locations. I’d recommend buying it at a grocery store though, less expensive.
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
Graeter's Ice Cream  uploaded by Jamie P.
My favorite Grater’s ice cream is raspberry and chocolate. It’s to die for! The flavor is amazing, the ice cream creamy and the chocolate super smooth. It’s the best! I wish I still lived in Kentucky so I could go tot he actually shop. Since I live in Texas I have to get it from Whole Foods. Give it a try .
Andrea V.
Cincinnati, OH
A classic in Cincinnati! Chocolate is my favorite flavor but ALL of them are amazing! Def a must especially for your graeters turtle sundae!!
Amanda B.
It used to be that I would only get treated to this ownderful ice cream when a kind client of mine had it sent to me. Imagine my excitement to find that Graeter's is now carried in my very own local grocery stores! I love this stuff and I think you will too.
Brittany S.
Columbus, OH
Being from Ohio you become familiar with Graeters at an early age—but it truly is the best ice cream out there. With so many classics and seasonal flavors to choose from you can’t beat it. The prices are affordable whether at a shopfront or a pint from a grocery store. Will always be a graeters gan!
Gabrielle F.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the black cherry with chocolate chips. It’s my favorite flavor from this brand.
Marissa G.
Washington, DC
I had never heard of this brand butI randomly picked up a pint of their black raspberry chip ice cream because I love black raspberry. This is one of the best ice creams I've ever tastes. It's insanely creamy (to the point that it comes out of the freezer easy to scoop but doesn't taste overly fatty the way some super-rich ice creams can) and (it's incredibly delicious (balanced flavor, not too sweet, huge chocolate chunks). Definitely will repurchase.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...