BY GRAETER'S ICE CREAM #19 in Ice Cream

• I've never seen this brand before, where can you buy it? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite seasonal or "retired" Graeter's flav...3 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor?29 Answers
Graeter's Ice Cream
  • "I love the Black Raspberry Chip, but Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough has HUGE chunks of premium chocolate if you'd like to indulge." in 17 reviews
  • "I had never heard of it until it caught my eye at Meijer one day and I wasn't too put off by the price because I don't mind splurging on ice cream since I love it so much... what really makes Graeter's awesome is the size and flavor of their chocolate chunks." in 12 reviews
  • "the thing that makes this ice cream so special is they use their own pieces of chocolate so you get huge chocolate chunks instead of little chocolate chips!" in 11 reviews
  • "The Black Raspberry Chip has to be the best flavor in the country, and I go out of my way to try local ice cream shops. " in 7 reviews
  • "I started eating this ice cream when I lived in Dayton OH...I just recently saw it in a grocery store in PA...so excited!!" in 6 reviews
Taylor B.
Louisville
The black raspberry chip is my absolute favorite!! I want it when I’m sad, when I’m happy, when I’m well whatever I am. I always want it! The raspberry flavored ice cream is just so smooth and flavorful and the big chunks of chocolate is so yummy. This ice cream is a little more pricey, so it’s not my every time ice cream but for those certain occasions, it is wonderful and well worth it!!
Adrienne M.
Edgewood, KY
My favorite ice cream! The chocolate chips are huge shards! Black raspberry chip is a classic. The ice cream is so creamy and flavorful. It doesn’t taste artificial or anything. I’ve been a lifelong customer of Graeters and always will be
Lorie C.
Cincinnati, OH
Hand dipped amazingly made ice cream. Seriously they are amazing. Their ice cream process is singular to the area and they use real dairy, huge chocolate chips and they have amazing pastries to boot. If you’ve not tried them, you should.
Haifa L.
Columbus, OH
I actually didn’t know about this places but a friend took me there and now I’m hooked. Their ice creams are delicious and they have a lot of options. One of my favorites choices when it comes to ice cream places!
Emily R.
Brentwood, TN
Let’s talk about the Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip....Worth spending the extra money in the ice cream department for it. The size of the chocolate chunks, flavoring and local love of it.
Samatha M.
Royal Oak, MI
Omg omg!! This brand is by far the best I have had! The ice cream it’s self is flavorful and creamy and the chucks (usually of chocolate) are melt in your mouth delicious! I love the black raspberry chip the best but I have never had a flavor I didn’t like!!!!! You can find it at Kroger grocery stores if not by an actual location.
Courtney W.
Loveland, OH
I love this ice cream! It is very creamy and the ones with chocolate in them have huge chocolate chunks in them. It helps if you have a sweet tooth for a quick snack.
Cheyenne W.
Lexington, KY
This is definitely the best ice cream in town. We go and enjoy this special delicious treat mostly in the summer. We are repeat customers. It is pretty affordable and good quality. I would buy this again.
Megan S.
Wickliffe, OH
So smooth creamy and delicious! Definitely one of my favorite ice cream brands. If you can find it in a store near you I highly recommend trying it. The raspberry chocolate chip is one of my favorite flavors.
Charlotte H.
Columbia
Amazing!!! It comes in so many different flavors and is available in all Kroger stores! It’s a rich ice cream that is unlike any other. Plus, it is made in my home state, so I grew up with it!
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What would be best to eat this ice cream with?
Vanessa G.
Have you ever had home made ice cream?
melissa t.
How many flavors are there ?
Julie G.
Atlanta, GA
What's your favorite seasonal or "retired" Graeter's flavor? My husband's is the reverse cookies and cream. Boy does he miss it!