BY GRAETER'S ICE CREAM

• I've never seen this brand before, where can you buy it? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite seasonal or "retired" Graeter's flavor? My hus...3 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor?29 Answers
Graeter's Ice Cream
  • "I love the Black Raspberry Chip, but Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough has HUGE chunks of premium chocolate if you'd like to indulge." in 17 reviews
  • "I had never heard of it until it caught my eye at Meijer one day and I wasn't too put off by the price because I don't mind splurging on ice cream since I love it so much... what really makes Graeter's awesome is the size and flavor of their chocolate chunks." in 12 reviews
  • "the thing that makes this ice cream so special is they use their own pieces of chocolate so you get huge chocolate chunks instead of little chocolate chips!" in 11 reviews
  • "The Black Raspberry Chip has to be the best flavor in the country, and I go out of my way to try local ice cream shops. " in 7 reviews
  • "I started eating this ice cream when I lived in Dayton OH...I just recently saw it in a grocery store in PA...so excited!!" in 6 reviews
Holly R.
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
I love Graeters! I work there and it is wonderful! The ice creams are so creamy and the chocolate chips are so big. Oprah's favorite flavor is the Butter Pecan! The most popular flavor is the black raspberry chip. Not to mention, the pastries and chocolate candies are to die for! This is by far the best ice cream place to go. Everyone should stop by Graeters and have a taste.
Lu C.
Lu C.
Foodie Expert
My favorite ice cream place hands down!!!!! They have high quality ice cream for a fairly decent price! They also sell ice cream cakes! My favorite flavor is black raspberry chip, and I think that's their most popular flavor!
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Aurora , CO
Foodie Expert
One of my absolute favorite ice cream shops! I love the Black Raspberry Chip and Mint Chocolate Chip, SO GOOD! I've honestly never tried a flavor I didn't like! I am hoping I can purchase this ice cream where I live now--just moved from Indiana to Colorado!
Tara N.
Tara N.
Foodie Expert
I love Graeter's ice cream! It's an Ohio based company, so if you are even in the Cincinnati or Columbus areas make sure to stop by one of their ice cream shops. The black raspberry chip is the best seller, but I like trying a new one each time I'm in there. Pints are sold in a lot of grocery stores
Alex H.
Alex H.
Foodie Expert
Black raspberry chip.. mocha chocolate chip.. Coffee toffee sundae.. It literally couldn't get any better. These people know what they're doing and make some seriously good ice cream. Try a waffle cone of BRChip or a cake cone with strawberry 😍
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
Very creamy ice cream with huge chunks of chocolate. Top flavors are toffee chip, raspberry chocolate chip and seasonal favorite mint Oreo. They also have very good pastries and coffee cakes. Check out the double butter, you won't be disappointed.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Foodie Expert
So good! Empty bowl tonight!! They always have the best and biggest chunks of chocolate that melt in your mouth.
Devyn C.
Devyn C.
Foodie Expert
Graeters is my favorite ice cream! It's so creamy and high quality. It is very convenient to get pints to take with you or store the season ice cream flavors for later!
Mindi G.
Mindi G.
Columbus, OH
This is amazing ice cream. There are chocolate chips the size of silver dollars. There are so many different options to choose from. brings me closer to home when i am missing Cincinnati:).
morgan l.
morgan l.
Milford, OH
Best ice cream in cincinnat! They have great sundaes and even very good sorbets for the lactose intolerant people
Dani R.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite flavor?
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What would be best to eat this ice cream with?
Vanessa G.
Vanessa G.
Whittier, CA
Have you ever had home made ice cream?
melissa t.
melissa t.
How many flavors are there ?
Julie G.
Julie G.
Atlanta, GA
What's your favorite seasonal or "retired" Graeter's flavor? My husband's is the reverse cookies and cream. Boy does he miss it!