BY GRAETER'S ICE CREAM #55 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

• I've never seen this brand before, where can you buy it? 2 Answers
  • What's your favorite seasonal or "retired" Graeter's flavor? My h...3 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor?29 Answers
Graeter's Ice Cream
  • "I love the Black Raspberry Chip, but Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough has HUGE chunks of premium chocolate if you'd like to indulge." in 17 reviews
  • "I had never heard of it until it caught my eye at Meijer one day and I wasn't too put off by the price because I don't mind splurging on ice cream since I love it so much... what really makes Graeter's awesome is the size and flavor of their chocolate chunks." in 12 reviews
  • "the thing that makes this ice cream so special is they use their own pieces of chocolate so you get huge chocolate chunks instead of little chocolate chips!" in 11 reviews
  • "The Black Raspberry Chip has to be the best flavor in the country, and I go out of my way to try local ice cream shops. " in 7 reviews
  • "I started eating this ice cream when I lived in Dayton OH...I just recently saw it in a grocery store in PA...so excited!!" in 6 reviews
Samatha M.
Royal Oak, MI
Omg omg!! This brand is by far the best I have had! The ice cream it’s self is flavorful and creamy and the chucks (usually of chocolate) are melt in your mouth delicious! I love the black raspberry chip the best but I have never had a flavor I didn’t like!!!!! You can find it at Kroger grocery stores if not by an actual location.
Megan S.
Wickliffe, OH
So smooth creamy and delicious! Definitely one of my favorite ice cream brands. If you can find it in a store near you I highly recommend trying it. The raspberry chocolate chip is one of my favorite flavors.
Charlotte H.
Amazing!!! It comes in so many different flavors and is available in all Kroger stores! It’s a rich ice cream that is unlike any other. Plus, it is made in my home state, so I grew up with it!
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my absolute favorite ice cream shops! I love the Black Raspberry Chip and Mint Chocolate Chip, SO GOOD! I've honestly never tried a flavor I didn't like! I am hoping I can purchase this ice cream where I live now--just moved from Indiana to Colorado!
Tara N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love Graeter's ice cream! It's an Ohio based company, so if you are even in the Cincinnati or Columbus areas make sure to stop by one of their ice cream shops. The black raspberry chip is the best seller, but I like trying a new one each time I'm in there. Pints are sold in a lot of grocery stores
Josh M.
Atlanta, GA
I grew up in Ohio so you can take this review with a grain of salt, as I may be a bit biased.

Graeter's has always been my favorite type of ice cream. Growing up it was the massive chocolate chips you get in the ice cream that you can't find anywhere else. They create those chips by adding melted chocolate to the ice cream as it is mixed, and the chocolate freezes.

I worked at Graeter's for a few months before going to college and I was able to taste all of the ice creams.

My go to flavors are Mint Chip and Black Raspberry Chip. During the winter months they also have Mint Cookies and Cream which is incredible.

I have yet to find someone who doesn't think it's some of the best ice cream they have ever had. That includes my friends down south where I live now (in Atlanta).
Julie G.
Atlanta, GA
Definitely a Cincinnati classic, which seems to be now quickly spreading into your local grocers' freezers. Wonderful customer service with a great, old school price. The ice cream is absolutely delish, and while I'm not the biggest fan of chocolate, people absolutely love Grater's because their "chips" are more like huge chocolate chunks! The bakery and their cupcakes are also divine. Always a stop when family/friends are visiting, and hard to keep away one a hot summer day.
A A.
WOW! I worked at an ice cream parlor for 3 summers so I consider myself a bit of an ice cream snob, and this stuff really impressed me. I had never heard of it until it caught my eye at Meijer one day and I wasn't too put off by the price because I don't mind splurging on ice cream since I love it so much... what really makes Graeter's awesome is the size and flavor of their chocolate chunks. So far I've tried the mocha and the mint but I'd love to try more.
Joslyn D.
Candia, NH
This ice cream is to die for! my husband & i own a supermarket website called www.mydemoulas.com & they contacted us about putting an ad on the site, we agreed & they sent us 6 pints of this delicious stuff in the mail! all different flavors! we gave a couple to our neighbors & the rest was gone in 2 days lol! the thing that makes this ice cream so special is they use their own pieces of chocolate so you get huge chocolate chunks instead of little chocolate chips! its just great! oh, now i want some! mmm!
Holly R.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Graeters! I work there and it is wonderful! The ice creams are so creamy and the chocolate chips are so big. Oprah's favorite flavor is the Butter Pecan! The most popular flavor is the black raspberry chip. Not to mention, the pastries and chocolate candies are to die for! This is by far the best ice cream place to go. Everyone should stop by Graeters and have a taste.
Dani R.
Lomita, CA
Whats your favorite flavor?
Shauna E.
Poughkeepsie, NY
What would be best to eat this ice cream with?
Vanessa G.
Have you ever had home made ice cream?
melissa t.
How many flavors are there ?
Julie G.
Atlanta, GA
What's your favorite seasonal or "retired" Graeter's flavor? My husband's is the reverse cookies and cream. Boy does he miss it!