Grady's

Grady's Cold Brew Coffee...
14 Reviews
5 / 5
Grady’s is one of my favorite cold brews. It’s strong but not too strong, easy to dilute with milk or water or drink undiluted if you’re intense like my husband. It is not at all bitter or burnt tasting like some coffee, but has a natural creaminess and slight sweetness without any sugar.
5 / 5
Grady’s brought the cold brew revolution to the masses in 2011 with our bottled New Orleans–Style coffee concentrate. Cold brewed with chicory and a unique blend of spices for 20 hours, our concentrate is velvety-smooth and packed with flavor.
5 / 5
I started making cold brew in 2010. Rich, smooth coffee. Delicious! I tried [product:gradys-cold-brew-coffee-concentrate] on a whim about a year or two ago. It beats my homemade version, which is pretty damn good. Grady’s is more expensive than my brew, but I can’t kick the habit now. Grady's owns my mornings! #coffee #coldbrew
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Nao sou muito fa deste produto acho um sabor muito forte ,poderiam melhora a textura fina e um sabor.nao indicaria
5 / 5
We love coffee in our house, specifically cold brew! Gradys allows us to have coffee-shop quality cold brew at home! We usually dilute with 1 cup Gradys, 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup milk or cream and a splash of simple syrup. It is concentrated so a little goes a long way. Will be rebuying as long as our grocery store can keep it in stock!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
first of all, the packaging is so cute and i absolutely adore how it looks if you're on the go and want to close it properly. it is very concentrated in flavour though so i usually need to add a creamer or something but if you enjoy the true taste of strong caffeine, this drink is definitely for you
5 / 5
Simply the best iced coffee concentrate out there. Great value and for me, lasts longer than 8 cups. Beware since it’s a concentrate, it’s very strong. More flavorful and less watery than other cold brews I’ve tried.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I think that this cold brew is very rich in flavour. If ur a person that like ur coffee strong and concentrated, then this is for u. But u can always add almond milk and sweetener. Or whatever you like.[product:gradys-cold-brew-coffee-concentrate]
5 / 5
This is my favorite bottled cold brew. I always drink New Orleans style coffee, and usually i make my own, but when I need coffee for a trip or when I’m on the road, I always reach for Grady’s
5 / 5
So good. And not bitter. I love using this as a base for great flavored coffee drinks. Use it to make fraps too.