Grady's Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate uploaded by Roxanne K.

BY GRADY'S

Grady's New Orleans-Style Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate.

All natural & sugar free. see more...

Stella C.
Hasbrouck Hts, NJ
I love Grady's -- it's a tad sweet and really flavorful. I prefer my iced coffee black, or with a splash of almond milk and cinnamon, and Grady's is delicious either way and always still tastes like coffee! I need my caffeine fix everyday (but I'm also picky with my coffee!) so when I travel for vacation or work I always bring a bottle of this with me to ensure I have delicious iced coffee on demand. ;)
Danielle l.
YES YES YES and YES! I have been a customers of Grady's for a long time now and any other coffee just tastes sub par to me now. I drink it every single day and recommend it to ALL of my friends and family. It is the perfect treat for any time of the day,
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
This cold brew is great for summer months when it's just too hot for hot coffee but you still need that caffeine boost! It tastes awesome and is very concentrated so you can mix it to however strong you want it. It does have a hint of chicory flavor to it which may be something to consider if you don't like that flavor. It's a little pricey but less expensive than buying cold brew at a coffee shop every day.
Choubaila M.
I love this! I'm not a huge coffee drinker - I usually only drink it as a treat to myself. As such, I don't own a coffee maker, and when I do want a coffee-based treat, I have to spend quite a bit at Starbucks or wherever. This solves that problem! One bottle lasts me quite a while (again, not a huge coffee drinker). I like to mix it with almond milk or chocolate almond milk, and it's like having an instant iced latte!