Graduates Finger Foods Puffs Peach uploaded by Hope O.

BY NESTLÉ

• What age are these best to start? 1 Answers
  • What is your child's favorite flavors?8 Answers
Lindsay P.
Lindsay P.
Henderson, KY
As for the product, these puffs are great for babies that are just starting to sit up and crawl and are just learning to chew. They dissolve almost immediately and all of the flavors taste and smell great. (I've sampled them myself haha.)
Hope O.
Hope O.
Katy, TX
My daughter and my Pomeranian both love these things. They are easy for my baby to eat herself and don't really create a hard to clean up mess (unless they get wet and dry on something, then they stick and are a little difficult to remove). These are also a good source of entertainment when I need to get a few things done. Love these. I Keep them stocked in my house and they are not bad for the dog either. She goes crazy for these things.
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Pekin, IL
Oh puffs! My daughters favorite snacks ever, if we happen to forget the puffs at home when going out for the day we have to stop and get some. She loves all the flavored and can't live without them! Even my four year old still likes to eat them & I've tried them and they really aren't bad at all. Great for babies with teeth and learning how to feed themselves
McKenzie B.
McKenzie B.
These puffs are great to help your baby with hand eye coordination to their mouth and they melt in their mouth so you don't have to worry about it being a chocking hazard. You have to watch out for older siblings because they will steal them from your baby, they do taste pretty good!
A.Samantha R.
A.Samantha R.
Laredo, TX
My son absolutely LOVES his puffs! They are a life saver snack when on the road or simply just trying to get some errands done while out with the kids. I have tried these myself and they do taste pretty good! Both my son and I agree the "vanilla" flavored puffs are the best!
Kristina S.
Kristina S.
Although they act like a standard puff I'm not a fan they are artificially flavored unlike some competitors. I want my baby to have food that is actual food and flavored BY food not an artificial taste.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Rochester, NY
I remember the days of filling up sandwich baggies with cereal for my kids to snack on. These snacks are not only healthy but are easy to carry around. So many great flavors to choose from!
Jaclyn R.
Jaclyn R.
My kids are 3 and 5 and we still purchase puffs from graduates! I keep a container in the car always for road trips and after preschool snack! We love the sweet potato flavor as well!
Kirstin H.
Kirstin H.
My baby started these at 6 months. He liked them because it was one of his first foods however he moved on to table foods fast so the excitement didn't last long.
Julia V.
Julia V.
My sister used to love these when she was younger especially with the wide variety of flavors. Honestly they are a great snack and sometimes I do repurchase them.
Shain M.
Shain M.
Sykesville, MD
What is your child's favorite flavors?
Christina M.
Christina M.
What age are these best to start?