Gradual Tanner

by Selfie

Enjoy a beautiful, just off the beach look with this daily skin conditioning moisturizer formulated with a touch of sunless that gives you a gradual golden tan after each use. Rich moisturizers along with Vitamins A & E and a unique botanical blend of Green Tea and Kola Extracts keep your skin looking and feeling its best.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gradual Tanner!
Medford, MA
This is the best self tanner. It's not as dark as others, however I use it everyday and have had no streaks and it looks natural. As a fair skinned individual, it's a subtle way to have a nice tan without ruining your skin! It smells great and doesn't have that "self tanner" smell. It doesn't take long to dry and I've had no issues with getting it on my sheets or clothes!
I haven’t used it for very long, but I did notice a difference in only a few days. Not a DRASTIC difference but it’s there. Easy to apply and not messy at all. No adverse reactions. Just smells like lotion to me. I haven’t tried it for long but I quite like the difference so far!

Looking for your answer?