Graco Verb� Stroller

by Graco

Graco ® 's Verb ™ Click Connect ™ Stroller offers a stylish and smooth ride and accepts all Graco Click Connect infant car seats in a secure, one-step attachment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Graco Verb� Stroller!
Gonzales, LA
I love our Graco Stroller! We use it basically everywhere we go. We have used it in all kinds of places. I love how easy it is to fold right back up. I also love that it can be reclined if baby is sleeping.
Spokane, WA
I actually bought this from a place called Other Mothers which is basically a consignment shop for barely used items. I love this stroller, its lightweight for carrying up and down stairs. My only complaint is when I fold it up and throw it in the back of my car...its kinda hard to get back setup, I scratch the tray on the blacktop the first 5 times I used it...so now it's not as pretty. I dont know why it was necessary to make it that hard to get back open.
Jellico
Super convenient to use, could fit my personal items and baby. Very heavy though and hard to fit in the car. I did like it though, just recommend help if you’re planning to use it by yourself!!
LONG BEACH, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Its my first stroller i bought ans its actually really good.a little tricky to fold and unfold but once you get the hang of it you will be fine.the carseat is easy to install and uninstall which comes with it.overall happy with my purchased.
Belton
Got this stroller as a baby shower gift and I absolutely love it! My son is young so we haven't used it much on him but I've used it while babysitting my niece and it's been perfect. It has A LOT of storage space you don't have to pick and choose what's important enough to bring. It's very light weight, I can easily load and unload without my husband's help. Only con is one of the wheels seems to have gotten a little wobbly but other than that it still works fine.
Cleveland
Bought this stroller for my 1 year old. Instantly I fell in love with it. But realized that the umbrella on top of the stroller doesn't cover him enough in weather conditions like rain. I love the color can be used for a girl as well so it can definitely be used again for future children. I do recommend this stoller to other parents
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s ok. Gets the job done. Mines came with a while in the cup holder part for the baby, which I didn’t understand. They only sit up high or lay way back. I didn’t really care to much for that. And I wish they would make visors extend out more offering better shade. I did like the straps however. And the wheels are pretty sturdy..
Love this. I'm 5'2 and this is the perfect size for me. It fits into my compact car trunk and either my 1 yr old or my 3 yr old can fit. I haven't had one problem pushing it through any type of ground or floors. I actually just threw away all 4 of the strollers I've bought since having my 3 yr old. This one is perfect.
Stockton , CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stroller for my baby, doesn’t take space as it closes it becomes so small and it’s so easily driven. I love all the stuffs i bought from graco brand. Price is on point and their items lasts long.
North Augusta , SC
Purchased at: Burlington Coat Factory
I wanted to get a stroller that was easy to push around outside in areas like grass and dirt, and have plenty of room for all the luggage we have to carry around for our little one; and let me tell you, this stroller is PERFECT for just that! I love Graco and all their strollers, but this one is by far my favorite!