Graco Verb Click Connect Travel System, with SnugRide Click Connect 30 Infant Car Seat, Motif

BY GRACO

The Graco Verb Click Connect Travel System in Motif includes a car seat and stroller that gives you a stylish and smooth ride for your child. It includes a top-rated SnugRide Click Connect 30 Infant Car Seat (for baby from 4-30 lbs), which connects to... see more...

Tera B.
Mounds, OK
I love my stroller and carseat system! I would recommend this stroller to any mom who doesn't have a huge diaper bag! The bottom storage compartment does not have a big space to shove the bag down there! But if you carry a backpack it's perfect for you!!! It is reasonably priced and everything else is great!!!
Ashley T.
Bethune, SC
I love the stroller and it makes it so much easier to put my 8 month old in the stroller without having to take him out of the carseat.
Marina T.
Canada
I purchased Graco as it met my financial needs. Wasnt in love with it first, but, a year later after purchasing 2 other strollers I still end up using this one the most !