BY GRACO

Find baby strollers at Target.com! The graco verb click connect stroller gives you a stylish and smooth ride for your child. This lightweight stroller features click connect technology to accept all top-rated snugride click connect infant car seats with a secure, one-second attachment and an audible click for peace of mind. The lightweight stroller has suspension and a locking front-swivel wheel for an always-smooth ride and a multi-position reclining seat. There are plenty of convenience features to keep you and baby happy, including parent s and child s tray with cupholders and a large storage basket. You ll appreciate the one-hand, self-standing fold. see more...

Buy on Target*
Bri R.
Bri R.
I bought this because it was on sale at Target and I love the Graco brand. It has performed well, but I do believe their was a reason that it was on sale. In the 9 months of daily use nothing has broken on it, the wheel locks work, my daughter loves the pattern, and overall it has done it's job. However, there are flaws: the base that the set comes with is very difficult to use. You not only have to buckle it in, but you must use a separate hook to secure it to your car seat. We bought a separate Graco base that is easier and secures to your cars seat belt. After 9 months the wheels squeak a lot, luckily this can be remedied. The car seat does not always fully click into the base. On a few occasions, I have placed the car seat in the base, I try to move it, and it is secure. It does not come up, it does not wiggle, BUT a few minutes into driving and you hear it click in completely. We do not know what part is not clicking in and testing the car seat won't release from the base, but it is worrisome enough that I wouldn't buy this again.
Shaynna F.
Shaynna F.
Des Moines, IA
I had originally picked this product because it was cute, pink, and I was having a girl-no practical reasons. When my baby was a week old, we got into an accident and someone hit my car on baby's side. She did not even wake up!! The car seat protected her and was not damaged by the accident at all (It is side impact tested). I was so glad that she was unharmed I wanted to be sure to write a review. I haven't used the stroller yet however it was very easy to put together.