Graco Verb� Click Connect� Travel System

by Graco

#17 in Strollers

Graco ® 's Verb ™ Travel System, including the top-rated SnugRide ® Click Connect ™ 30 Infant Car Seat, offers a stylish and smooth ride for your child.

Does this carseat have enough cushion? It doesn't look like it
Does this carseat have enough cushion? It doesn't look like it
[product:graco-verbtm-click-connecttm-travel-system] ?
Start your review of Graco Verb� Click Connect� Travel System!
How would you rate this product?
Quincy, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
This travel system is very easy to use. The base is very easy to install and can buy extra bases. It clicks into the stroller very easily. I live that you can use the stroller with or without the car seats. It has meet my expectations. Easy to clean.
Orem
This set has been really nice! It's easy to use, and it's so nice that the carseat clicks onto the stroller. Before my baby could sit up, that's how we used it, but now he just uses the stroller, or the carseat. Its really nice to have options though. Definitely worth the price. My only complaint is that it is a little big and bulky. But not huge, and it's still manageable.
Clearwater, FL
have many Graco products, and I have been happy with most of them. The Graco Modes Travel System, Dayton is excellent.
The stroller and seat are well made and durable.
The wheels roll very easily on most surfaces, and they have good breaks too.
Once folded stoller can stand alone. The stoller is very easy to fold. This is great for storing, and for travel.
The material is good and durable.
The stoller and infant car seat both have good cushioning. And baby seems to be comfortable.
The straps are good, and easy to secure.
There is plenty of storage space in the stoller.
The stroller has good cup holders for adults and for child.
Overall, this is a very good system. We are very happy with it.
The stroller and seat are well made and durable.
The wheels roll very easily on most surfaces, and they have good breaks too.
The material is good and durable.
The straps are good, and easy to secure.
There is plenty of storage space in the stoller.
The stroller has good cup holders for adults and for child.
Overall, this is a very good system. We are very happy with it.
252 co hwy 49 lot 4 Morris, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This set up has worked amazingly for my daughter! We even took the set up to warped tour of which is a 4hr drive from us and an all day event! The car seat is super safe and comfortable for my daughter and the stroller is super easy to push through the mud we had to deal with that day! Love love love this product!
La Mesa, CA
This thing is a lifesaver! I love how the stroller grows with my daughter.  It is more expensive than other travel systems, but it is worth it!!! The entire system is a must buy!!!  I will only be using Graco products in the future for all of my carseat needs!
Purchased at: Walmart
Purchased the car seat and stroller combo for my daughter who was born in November of last year and it’s been great since then. It’s comfortable and isn’t too heavy to carry around. They also have a lot of patterns to choose from. The price was amazing!
I love this system. The first eye catcher was the price! The system costs less than most single strollers or car seats. I trust Graco brand over most of the newer brands that are on the market today. The stroller is easy to fold up and is lightweight that I am able to easily one arm fold. I have the gray with black diamonds so I believe it is very gender neutral.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Target
Purchased the Graco Verb travel system on October 2017 it is now January 2019 and the set is still going strong! I use the carseat on a daily basis and I have no complaints, my daughter is very comfy in it and I have washed the seat a couple of times already since she has had poop explosions, the seat air dryers pretty quickly and has not shrunk at all still looks brand new, the stoller is gorgeous and is still holding up but unfortunately I do have some negative things to say about it, the basket on the stroller is VERY small not much fit in it and the wheels have recently started squeaking as I push the stroller, other than that i have no regrets purchasing the set.
Indianapolis, IN
The stroller is very easy to unfold using only one hand.  You have to use two hands to fold it, however.  The cup holders on the top for the parents are a nice feature and the child also has cup holders and a place where you can give them a snack.  The car seat is not too heavy and is easy to use.  I especially like that you can keep the base installed and just move the car seat.  It also clicks into place on the stroller.  We had a base in each of our cars.  We also traveled by air with the car seat and it wasn't overly bulky to take through the airport.
Durham, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
The car seat is amazing. Easy to use and lightweight to accommodate a growing baby girl. The color scheme is adorable and the Black and White flowers on the inside of the canopy is visually stimulating for my baby girl. Unfortunately my stroller came without the pieces necessary to keep the back wheels on, and the pieces are impossible to find in store, so I’m unable to use the stroller which is super annoying. Fortunately, a family member gifted us a stroller that will do for the time being but we may have to purchase another stroller for when our babygirl grows out of her rear facing car seat.