BY GRACO

Urbanlite&Trade; Click Connect&Trade; Stroller Holds Child Up To 50 Lbs For Years Of Comfortable Strolling Multi-Position Reclining Seat Lies Flat For Baby's Comfort Convertible 3 Or 5-Point Harness Grows With Your Child Lightweight Stroller Weighs Less Than 20 Lbs One-Hand, Standing Fold With Storage Latch, No Bending Necessary Enhanced Maneuverability With Single Front Swivel Wheels Height-Adjustable Handle For Comfortable Strolling Extra-Large Storage Basket Holds Your Travel Essentials Parent's Tray With 2 Deep Cup Holders For On-The-Go Convenience Child's Tray With Cup Holder Pivots For No-Fuss Entry Recommended Use: For Child Up To 50 Lbs Lightweight Travel Never Looked So Good! The Graco Urban Lite Stroller Accepts Any Top Rated Graco Infant Car Seat To Create Your Own Travel System. The Stroller, Which Weighs Less Than 20 Lbs, Holds Your Child Up To 50 Lbs For Years Of Use. Click Connect. Specifications: Stroller Weight: 19.73 Lbs Length: 28&Quot; Width: 19&Quot; Height: 40&Quot; Folded Length: 37&Quot; Folded Width: 22&Quot; Folded Height: 15&Quot; see more...

Archana K.
Alpharetta, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love it completely. My daughter was never more comfortable in another stroller. It met all our expectations. We got a great deal at Babies R Us and are very happy with this piece! It’s more than perfect! Highly recommend 😀
Elizabeth H.
enigma
I was actually given this stroller. But if I hadn’t, this was the one I planned on buying. My daughter is now 2 and it’s the same stroller I’ve used since day 1. I would recommend this stroller to all moms
Heather M.
Cadiz, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this stroller but it is a bit bulky! Very easy to collapse and pull back out. Fits in my Nissan Altima but barely. I got it used so I'm not sure the price but it has held up great! I would buy again
Elizabeth F.
Shreveport, LA
We previously used another Graco stroller/system and a BabyTrend system, as well as a Range Jogger. We found the Urban Lite while on vacation. We used it in Pike’s Place in Seattle, which is no easy feat. This stroller was so amazing! We ended up leaving our umbrella stroller and a piece of luggage behind at my mother in law’s so we could bring the Urban Lite home with us!
Marissa B.
Bloomington
Love this stroller. Worked great for our little one. It was easy to assemble and a lot of bang for the buck. We would definitely purchase it again. It’s been great from infant to toddler and everything in between.
Brooke M.
Middlesboro , KY
I like this stroller. It’s just hard to push in grass or gravel. It’s very handy for us. It’s not so big and bulky like other strollers and not as expensive either. 3/5 stars for me, very satisfied.
Kimmie P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I’ve had this stroller since my son was born, 3 years ago. It’s amazing! We went hiking and it was amazing! Such a great stroller. My son sleeps like an angel in it because he can’t feel when we go over a bump. That’s how smoothly it is. It’s also good for when kids want to sleep because it goes literally.. ALL THE WAY DOWN. Not most strollers do that. Also a big amount of space to put things under the stroller. 3 cup holders. This stroller is everything.
Dollie G.
Patrick Springs
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Easy to open and close. Very lightweight. Love that it does not take up much trunk space. Seems to be very comfortable for my grandchildren. Also love that it cleans up easily with a damp cloth.
Cyd M V.
CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lile there product likethat you coud connect any of there carseats whith the stroller of your choice and there made to last like there brand i have there high chair and playpen also ..
Bree M.
Macomb , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Easy to use and light weight makes it easy to travel with and very cost effective - I still prefer a jogging stroller for different terrain. Both offer good storage space