Graco UNO2DUO™ Travel System

by Graco

The only stroller you’ll ever need! The UNO2DUO™ travel system starts out as a single stroller and then expands into a double stroller with 18 modes of use. It grows with your family!

I really want to get a stroller this style, where the actual stroller becomes a bassinet. I always hear that there’s issues with the wheels. Has anyone had that problem ? I don’t want to turn away from it.
Currently in between Strollers, How are you lady’s loving this stroller?
What is the best stroller's for tall girls? Mama needs something with a little height to it. [product:graco-uno2duo-travel-system-stroller]
Start your review of Graco UNO2DUO™ Travel System!
Alyssa S.
Cumberland, MD
Graco UNO2DUO™ Travel System uploaded by Alyssa S.
So I love this stroller! The only reason I’m not giving it five stars is because it’s so heavy and chunky! Which is still okay! Because this stroller is amazing ! It’s heavy duty! It has it all! The wheels are smooth! My baby has plenty of room! And it’s amazing for parents with 2 kids even 3 if you have a bigger kid who wants to stand on it! Love this!!! Graco UNO2DUO™ Double Stroller
TAMLA F.
Very good and durable stroller very easy to assess and move it does meet my expectations price point is pretty affordable I love the fact that is very sturdy it makes me feel that my nephew is safe When I’m pushing him in the stroller.
Chivonn I.
Toronto , ON
It was alright at first . But now its just to heavy and not very durable. My daughter had the hardest time pushing it in a Canadian winter .
Siham D.
Olmsted Falls, OH
So I received this stroller as a gift and I love it. I love the car seat. It’s came with a nice comfy piece for the baby to be comfortable inside. The base is easy to install in the car which is amazing. No need to try and figure out how to secure it bc you just pop the seat belt in the holes and snap the lock shut. Yup that’s it! I love that I can either put the car seat by itself on the stroller or attach the seat on the stroller. It’s quick and easy. A negative is that it’s kind of bulky. Especially when It is converted into two person stroller. But i like that it becomes a stand for the older kids. I love that i can elongate it and my 4 year old can stand in it while i shop or run around. Especially because he’s slow and I’m always rushing lol. Graco Uno2Duo Double Stroller
Emily J.
Stayton
Easy to connect and switch between the toddler seat and infant seat. It did meet my expectations and my baby falls asleep as soon as he gets in it. It breaks down incredibly easy for traveling or storage. I would recommend!
Shawna B.
Pinellas Park, FL
Had this and hated it. No storage in the stroller and the car seat is hard. Graco has amazing products but this is not it
Emma S.
Saint John , NB
I bought this for my son and I love it! It’s smooth riding and I can feel comfortable taking the stroller on a rock path knowing it will still move through smoothly.
Nikki B.
The Woodlands, TX
A great budget friendly option! I didn’t have to spend $1000 to get a good quality system! Loved this!
Annam J.
Ontario
I am extremely in love with this stroller!!! It is so convenient, a car seat and a stroller seat can be easily installed, moved and removed and it is very easy to open and close the stroller. I am loving how graco has added so many options of adjusting the seats. My toddler and newborn loves this stroller and their car seat. Highly recommend this stroller!!!!
Makayla H.
crown point indiana
Purchased at: Babies R Us
It’s a good stroller, the only thing that sucks is that you can’t turn the seat around and put the car seat in the bottom instead of the top! But the stroller all together is really nice, easy to push and easy to load and unload.