Graco UNO2DUO™ Double Stroller

by Graco

The only stroller you’ll ever need! The Graco® UNO2DUO™ Double Stroller starts out as a single stroller and then expands into a double stroller with 11 modes of use. It grows with your family!

Who remembers or has seen this double stroller before, I discovered it in my friends garage this takes me back for sure ?
Start your review of Graco UNO2DUO™ Double Stroller!
Siham D.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Purchased at: Target
I really love this stroller. I have a 3 month old and a 4 year old. It’s awesome for both. I love the versatility features. You can connect the car seat to the stroller for convenience or you can just use it bassinet style or as a regular stroller. I love that it can go from being a single stroller to a double. My 4 years old is at the annoying age where he doesn’t listen so I always need him to stand still. This is the stroller. You can lengthen the bottom and handle to make room for a kid to stand on. I love that. If I wan to shop around anywhere I just make it a duo and let my 4 year old stand on the stroller as my baby i sleeping and I love thAt. It’s convenient. I had a double stroller before this one and I love this one way more!Graco UNO2DUO™ Double Stroller
Gurmeet K.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
I like Graco brand so I bought a double stroller. It is easy to ride and it has different ways to ride. Seats are very comfortable. It has good safety belts for holding the baby.
Yesenia L.
Dayton, TX
I have 2 boys who are exactly 1 year apart so this stroller is perfect for me. They both enjoy riding it and when one falls asleep I can put him in the bottom and the other one still has a great view and doesn’t bother his brother.
Stephanie S.
Walpole, MA
I bought the uno2duo car seat and stroller when babies r us was going out of business. I paid 250 on a 500 (at the time) set. Definitely would not have bought it for full price. I like that it changes from 1 child to two, infant carrier to toddler, as well as cradle position for a newborn. It folds down so (although large) fits in most car trunks. It is heavy and takes up a lot of room but works for us. // i will add; we had to buy the second toddler seat separately.
Keema H.
New Jersey
Graco UNO2DUO™ Double Stroller uploaded by Keema H.
I love this stroller! This was a main product that I was worried about when I was pregnant with my second child. This stroller is amazing and works great with my 4 year old son and now almost four month old daughter. I don’t have the second seat though I am about to buy it soon. For now my daughter is in her seat which is in the inclined bassinet position. While my son is standing on the secure ledge. It has plenty of space underneath for diaper bags, playthings, etc. Plus the cup holder and phone holder are great add ons. It’s a nice size for a double stroller and breaks down easily. I recommend this stroller to anyone looking for a double stroller.
Alexandria L.
Millville, NJ
My mom got me this after we found out we were having a second boy. Putting it together I thought it would be too big for us but it was incredible how handy it was when we went on family outings. My oldest was able to sit and still be comfortable while our youngest sat in his carseat.
Jessica P.
Lake Station, IN
Purchased at: Babies R Us
Love this stroller I have a 4 year old and a 7 month old and the stroller is just amazing for them. They both have their own seats and room. It’s light weight. I can travel with it easily and it’s easy to use .
Sophia S.
Graco UNO2DUO™ Double Stroller uploaded by Sophia S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I absolutely love this double stroller! After a couple uses it's so easy to maneuver and get to rolling with your babies! I have a 2 year old and a 5 month old so this is the perfect stroller for use. It has a place for your cell phone and coffee cup too! Plus plenty of diaper bag space on the bottom!
Courtney P.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: Babies R Us
I loved the idea of a single to double stroller and knew that was what I wanted for my second child. Since I won’t always have both in the stroller. The Uno2Duo is a little heavy and bulky but it can hold 2 children so I can deal with it. I like that when you aren’t using the second seat, the older child can stand on the back and ride. The main seat can be made into a bassinet and can also turn to face rear ways. One minor inconvenience is that you need to take out the second seat before folding down the stroller.Graco UNO2DUO™ Double Stroller
Alexis S.
Bowling Green, OH
Purchased at: Babies R Us
I bought this as a gift for my sister and her soon to be baby. She is using the car seat from the stroller as her main car seat and this stroller had great reviews.