Graco TurboBooster® Highback Booster Car Seat uploaded by Janet P.Graco TurboBooster® Highback Booster Car Seat uploaded by Ashley C.Graco TurboBooster® Highback Booster Car Seat uploaded by Monica W.

BY GRACO

This is the seat children pick as often as parents. Kids love cool perks like the hide-away cup holders and the "big kid" design features, especially the height-adjustable head support and padded, height-adjustable armrests. Parents love that it helps protect their child by raising her up to the proper height for the seat belt.

Graco TurboBooster® Highback Booster Car Seat

Start your review of Graco TurboBooster® Highback Booster Car Seat!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "We purchased this booster seat when our son was just over 3.5 years old and outgrew the height requirement in one of our car seats." in 1 review
  • "Graco Highback TurboBooster Seat is a great product." in 1 review
  • "It is light weight so it makes taking it from one car to the other easy, but it's not so light that I worry about its safety." in 1 review
tiff l.
Surprise, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son is 7 and we still have him in this with the high back, but he will soon convert to the booster alone. This Highback Booster Car Seat has really grown with our family and exceeded our expectations,  please it is extremely affordable and often on sale.
Jasmine M.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son has this car seat and it is great. The only thing I would say is when my son falls asleep there is no head support so his head is always dropping. This car seat is affordable and can be found in a lot of stores such as Walmart or target.
Jade C.
Ramona, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son was so excited when I surprised him with this car seat. He loves his "big boy seat" he never complains about the back of his knees hurting, and I love that it will grow with him. Getting another one for my husbands truck.
Megan K.
Apache Jct, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great booster seat! Easy to move from vehicle to vehicle as it is very light weight. It is also easy for the child to get the belt through the shoulder part themselves and buckle in themselves.
Jessica A.
Seattle
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
By far one of the best , most affordable car seats! I love that it starts as a high back seat and transforms into a booster seat. Bought again when for our second child!
jessica M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great car seat I have three of these all in different colors they all have worked fabulous they are able to be adjusted at the top so my kids they've been able to grow with them and we have them in our truck they're nice size we can fit three across in our truck and we can fit two of the side-by-side in my car so space saving these are great I love the headrest it makes it nice you can adjust with the headrest the seat belt positioning so it works out fabulous colors are very bright they are not as cushioned as I would like but they do have plenty of cushion my kids both say these are super comfortable my kids are 5 and 7 in both can interchangeably use these so I don't have to worry about changing any position or switching out car seats definitely recommend these I do wish that the headrest came out a little bit further other than that these are great cost-effective high-back booster
Sasha C.
Port huron, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I bought 2 of these carseats at Target for my twins and I'm overly satisfied. First, the price of them is amazing, it retailed at 49.99 but target had a 30% cartwheel offer that I used and brought my total down to $70 for both carseats! Huge savings. One happy momma. Secondly, the instructions were very clear making the set up super easy, and done in 3 steps. It doesn't attach to the car but the car seat stays put with just the initial seatbelt. I believe the carseat is for a child who weighs 30-100 Ibs. Overall I'm happy I chose this carseat and I know my twins are happy and comfortable in them!
Natalie L.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love Graco as a whole brand altogether especially their carseats because they offer comfort, support, and stability. I love how affordable they are amongst other brands as well. They are super easy to put together and adjust as well. Only problem I had with this seat was that the arm rest cushions came loose easily. Highly recommend this brand to other parents when it comes to carseats.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We began using this seat when my son was able to sit up straight and was too tall for his infant car seat. We chose this seat, or at least one that looks similar to it, because the box where the seat came in showed that the seat can be adjusted for the different stages that my son needs a seat.
Jaci P.
Palatine, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My middle guy loves his big kid seat. Easy to use and he can buckle himself just like his big brother. It comes in many color patterns so he was able to pick out the one he wanted. I love that the high back comes off to make it a regular booster for long term use.
Sunday C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Nikki H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does this attach to the seat in anyway? If not, does it move around the car when child is not in it?
Carmen P.
A partir de que edad se puede usar este carseat

Target