Graco TurboBooster® Backless Booster uploaded by Wendy F.

BY GRACO #10 in Car Seats

Seat your growing child comfortably and happily in our backless Turbobooster®. You’ll appreciate how it helps protect your child by raising her up to the proper height for the seat belt. She’ll appreciate the playful fabric designs and hideaway cup holders.

• Padded, height-adjustable armrests are extra comfortable
  • Hide-away cup holders keep kids smiling
  • Deluxe seat cushion removes for machine washing

Graco TurboBooster® Backless Booster
  • "Love these booster seats perfect with cup holders and are not too expensive and are easy in and out of the car in you need to move them " in 31 reviews
  • "The Graco no-back booster is just fine, but with all the recommendations changing for car seats and boosters, you are better off with a model that converts from a highback booster to a no back booster. " in 9 reviews
  • "I love this one my son loves it he can see out the can window and he has cup holders on both sides so he can hold his own stuff and dont have to pass it to me when i am driving and you can wash the cloth when it gets dirty" in 7 reviews
  • "It's a great price, it's light weight, has 2 cup holders, which my other child uses too since she is not in a car seat." in 5 reviews
Alyssa J.
Schererville, IN
easiet, most secure car seat for my 5 year old. It was an easy switch for my sona nd he is able to get himself into and out of the car very easily. great price range and is readily available at most big box stores. It is easy to unlatch for cleaning, too!
ashley m.
Nashville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Lightweight, but durable and sturdy. And let me tell you - those cup holders are a Godsend! Excellent value for the price and my daughter loves that it comes in pink 💗 definitely recommend this booster once your little outgrows their 5 point seat.
Zarina Z.
Glendale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Got this for my older son. It seems to be good. I'm still kind of iffy about having him sit in this one opposed to his 5 point harness car search but it does seem sturdy. Plus he does meet all the height and weight requirements for this seat
Jennifer H.
Mass City, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the booster we use for our 8 year old who can’t quite fit in the adult belt. It is basic and very easy to use. It doesn’t have a lot of padding, so maybe not best for long trips. But it was cheap.
Sheliza S.
Waterbury, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This works great for my tall 5 year old. However, I feel like it’s not as safe. It slips and slides on the seats. There’s not an attachment to strap to my seats other than seat belt.
Brianna C.
Linden, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My middle son loves this. Works well for him. He's just now getting to the size of not needing a booster anymore. This one is comfy on him, has the cup holders, so holds his drinks on the go, which is a big convenience for us. Bc we tend to eat out a lot, and on the go often. Arm rests for comfort. It's sturdy, easy to travel with, and move around, if you have to swap vehicles...and safe. This brand has some great car seats. Love this one a lot!
Megan D.
Illinois USA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a great booster seat! My 5 year old and my 7 year old love it. It’s roomy and has cup holders. My kids love it and I haven’t been in any accidents but I feel that it is safe! I love the color varieties also!
Kayla L.
whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love. This is the easiest thing to move from car to car. I even make my little guy carry it if he is going to go in daddy's car. Its light and is just perfect. When he leaves stuff in the little cup holders, I just wipe down with a natural cleaner and paper towel and *bam* clean!
Ellie w.
Springfield
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Graco is the best car seat I’ve ever used and I’ll never use anything else. The safety ratings are amazing, I know my girls are safe and you can’t beat the price! You get all your safety concerns met and don’t break the bank! I recommend it to all my new mom friends!
Melissa F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a great portable booster. Great for when you need to get it in and out a lot. Great for traveling with. If you need to fly or go on a train but still need something for taxis or renting a car, it’s just easy to take with you.
claudia j.
menlo park, CA
sarah s.
Kamloops, BC
Does anyone else find it a bit to easy to stain :(
Kelsi S.
Is this a good booster seat for a 5 year old?
Savannah J.
Huntsville, AL
How much do these normally cost?
Yvette T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This looks like a great booster seat. Does anyone know what other colors it comes in? Also is it pretty sturdy?

Target