Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE

I was thinking about buying this stoller. Anyone has this one? do you like it?

Betsy F.
Fresno, CA
Rania  E.
Rania E.
2 years, 9 months ago
It's a great stroller and very reliable
Yesenia B.
Yesenia B.
3 years ago
It's definitely a good reliable stroller. I would recommend it. It's durable and good quality.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Grand Rapids, MI
3 years, 3 months ago
I have one and I love it! The only thing that I don't like about this stroller is that there isn't a ton of room in the bottom to keep a diaper bag. I have a fairly large diaper bag and we have to clip it to the stroller as opposed to just putting it in the underneath area. Overall though, I would recommend. It handles very well and is an extremely smooth ride for my 3 month old!