BY GRACO #55 in Highchairs & Boosters

Establishing a family mealtime is an important part of bonding and the graco tablefit highchair in finley pattern let s you start out right from the start. The tablefit high chair from graco is the first of its kind with a unique profile that brings your child closer to the table. Now they are a part of the family and not a step away. There are also eight height positions so you can adjust it to fit any table, from picnic table to formal dining room. Of course this is just the beginning of a package filled with features. The infant body support has three recline positions for easy feeding in the beginning months. Removable tray is... see more...

Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love love love this highchair! We bought it for my youngest (he's 7months) and he loves it too! It's adjustable so when you're sitting down its not hard to feed him, or you can make it taller. My other boys love it because they can reach their brother and give him snacks on his highchair tabletop. It's super pretty, durable, easy to assemble and to clean!
Heather l.
Las vegas, NV
We've had our highchair for a little over 10 months now. we love it. easy to clean. the hight adjustment is great and the removable tray to wash is very nice. what i have a hard time with are the straps. my son is now 16 months so we don't use them but a little hard to adjust. other than that we love it!
Miranda F.
Tivoli, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have had this highchair for about 2 years now and it has worked great for us. Well worth the price, extremely durable. It is also extremely easy to clean as well. I have loved this highchair and so have my little ones. Highly recommended.
Shelby J.
Rosedale, IN
I bought this highchair for my nephew and I have not regretted it at all! I would recommend this highchair to anyone! It is super easy to clean and inexpensive.
waleska R.
Milwaukee, WI
Mi hijo tiene una silla de comer en verdad por ahora no he tenido ningun problema me encanta a parte el diseño es bonito
Roopal V.
Arlington, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great high chair. We've used this for months now and i don't know what we'd do without it. It is great for us because we have a bar height table and we want our baby to eat with us. But we also like to eat on the couch from time to time and this gets low enough for that too! Easy to clean and easy to operate. Just a great highchair. I also love the pattern, very subtle and blends well with our dark furniture.
waleska R.
Milwaukee, WI
Me gustaria saber si alguien a tenido problemas con estas sillas