Graco Table2Table™ Premier Fold 7-in-1 Highchair

by Graco

The Graco® Table2Table™ Premier Fold 7-in-1 highchair grows with your child from infant to toddler, converts to toddler sized table and chair and folds away for easy storage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Graco Table2Table™ Premier Fold 7-in-1 Highchair!
Stefani M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Graco Table2Table™ Premier Fold 7-in-1 Highchair uploaded by Stefani M.
Graco Table2Table™ Premier Fold 7-in-1 Highchair uploaded by Stefani M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is our first high chair by for baby. I love the idea that this chair will transition as he grows. For now we will use it in infant setting where it reclines a little bit and we can just switch it up as he grows. Considering the price it’s affordable because of the duration of time you could use it.
Kylie S.
I love how easy this high chair is to clean and take apart. My baby seems comfortable sitting in it as well!
Trisha N.
Green Bay, WI
This was nice. Nothing fancy but it did the job. Price was decent and held up the whole time my daughter needed it. It was also easy to clean. I recommend this product.
Elizabeth I.
Chair isn't bad, but cleaning it after meals isn't easy or fun. We still have it, but we actually purchased a plastic one from primo while baby learns to eat. The famous IKEA one is currently unavailable.
Alexandria K.
Best highchair. It has grown with my little one! Sturdy and easy to clean. It is affordable considering how much it can be used.
Esther N.
Fayetteville, NY
The most versatile high chair! This has been used since my son was 3 months old! Before he was ready to even eat, we’d put him in the NB position to be included in our dinner and lunch times. Now, as a 2.5 year old, we use the toddler seating and we can push him right in to the dining table and we all eat together. I also have him sit when doing activities with me on the dining table that he wants me to be involved in. The greatest thing about this, is perhaps that I still have the other part of the chair ready and waiting for a second baby to use and my toddler son can still sit at our table! I also got a great deal on Amazon’s warehouse section. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed!!
Jade L.
Sun City, AZ
This high chair does it all!! I love it, it’s so easy to use and put my baby in. It moves around easily. I definitely recommend it to mom and dads.
Elizabeth C.
I'd give this 5 stars if it didn't take up so much room. Other than that it is a great high chair. I got this for my baby shower. The price is a little much though.
Danielle S.
Rochester, MN
We love this high chair so easy to use & love the fact my young infant can sit in it. Love the feature of being able to switch to 7 different ways. This is the perfect chair to grow with my child.
Diana E.
Pasadena, MD
I love this highchair for my daughter. Our house is on the smaller side, so I liked that this highchair can convert into a small table and chair, as well as a booster seat and with a highchair that can be attached to a regular chair. It’s also easy to clean.

Looking for your answer?