BY GRACO

Save space with the graco swing by me swing, the multi-purpose swing that offers two products in one. Designed to allow you to bring baby with you from room to room at home and when you are traveling, this swing includes a comfortable seat, multiple swing speeds, and an overhead toy bar with soft detachable toys to keep her engaged. This swing's compact, folding frame makes for easy storage and provides on-the-go convenience. . â . â see more...

Jennifer S.
I used this swing with both of my children when they were newborns, and it was a lifesaver. My daughter actually never liked sleeping in her crib, but she would sleep for ages in this swing. It's comfortable for babies and reasonably priced, and the elephant design is super cute! My daughter's nickname is Peanut and we bought her elephant-themed everything, so it suited her perfectly. It doesn't take up much space at all and it's smaller than a regular swing. It's easy to adjust and take apart. The only downside is that we replaced the batteries super frequently - this swing drains batteries like crazy. So if you use it often, you're going to be spending a lot of money on replacing the batteries in it. It was worth it for us, since this swing calmed our daughter and helped her sleep for her naps.
asset n.
I loved this swing when my child was an infant. Living in a small house with limited room this swing fits perfectly not to mention it easily goes from full size to travel. The swing itself is adjustable and super easy to do also. The seat is cradles the baby perfectly. Cost isn't terribly high and you get a good product.
Amy R.
Claremore, OK
I used this swing for my son. I liked it I just wished it would reclined more. the push on it was not very strong so when he got to 4 months it would not push him.
Onoris B.
Roslindale , Ma
I remember all 3 of my children had one like this, two of them used the same one!!