BY GRACO #61 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Rock your baby to sleep in comfort with the graco swing by me mechanical swing. It features an overhead toy bar to keep your baby amused, plus adjustable speeds for comfort. The cover is removable and washable for easy cleanup. see more...

Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This swing is great to have for babies it helps them fall asleep and soothes them both my kids loved it! Its also good to just to put them in to swing for awhile
Cheri P.
Cute and swings great for small babies. We bought ours almost 3 years ago for our son and now use it for our 3 month old daughter. So it's lasted through two kiddos. I like how you can fold it up and extend the legs to make it swing wider. The only issue I have for this is the place where you put the batteries has rusted a little bit from being stored between children. We made sure to take the batteries out of course but it some how managed to rust. Not sure why but it doesn't seem like it will effect the swing overall. That is my only complaint.
Katie M.
This swing is the only swing my son likes. We had another graco swing that swings side to side but he absloutely hated it. We got this swing and he loves it. He watches his shows while swinging and even takes naps in his swing. He gets the biggest smile on his face as soon as you put him in his swing. I love this swing
Tiffany T.
Princeton, IL
We got this swing at a baby shower for our daughter and we love it! It reclines so it is easier for her to rest in or you can set it up so baby can see around as swinging. It runs on 4 D batteries but ours ran almost everyday for 2-5 hours for about 9+ months. It did start to slow down towards the end because of our baby's weight. We'll definitely be using this for baby number 2 soon!
Elly Q.
I was lucky to have gotten this second hand but I mist admit it was the best $5 ever spent! I returned my $260 one because this one was even more comfortable for my son than the other. Have had it since June of 14' and still in use! Great for small places and babies who like to be carried. Folds up takes up a small crack in between the couch even. Amazing product!
Fatima T.
I was against swings at first, but brother and his wife bought me this (well, same make, but with elephants) and it was the best thing for my little guy. He didn't like it at first. Once he was able to sit up a bit, he enjoyed it.
Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
Easy to use.. small and easy adjustable handle to open and close. compact enough to not take up to much room you can put it in the corner. my son loves it. and I love that it doesn't take up the whole living room, because we are already limited. I would deffinetly recommend. its its easy to travel with you as well .
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
I love this swing. I think it's great for my baby when she doesn't want to be inside of her crib or doesn't want me holding her. She watches TV in it and she falls asleep in it too :)
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
I bought this same swing for my baby at target and he's Loves it! It's such great price point and so well made !! So soothing and swings Very Smooth !!!!
Latasha C.
Grayville, IL
this swing It doesn't want to swing very well and the batteries don't last long other then that my newborn loves being pushed in it and sitting in it