BY GRACO #61 in Bouncers & Jumpers

Rock your baby to sleep in comfort with the graco swing by me mechanical swing. It features an overhead toy bar to keep your baby amused, plus adjustable speeds for comfort. The cover is removable and washable for easy cleanup. see more...

Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Mega Parent Expert
This swing is great to have for babies it helps them fall asleep and soothes them both my kids loved it! Its also good to just to put them in to swing for awhile
Elly Q.
Elly Q.
I was lucky to have gotten this second hand but I mist admit it was the best $5 ever spent! I returned my $260 one because this one was even more comfortable for my son than the other. Have had it since June of 14' and still in use! Great for small places and babies who like to be carried. Folds up takes up a small crack in between the couch even. Amazing product!
Yvette P.
Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
Easy to use.. small and easy adjustable handle to open and close. compact enough to not take up to much room you can put it in the corner. my son loves it. and I love that it doesn't take up the whole living room, because we are already limited. I would deffinetly recommend. its its easy to travel with you as well .
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Park hills , KY
I bought this same swing for my baby at target and he's Loves it! It's such great price point and so well made !! So soothing and swings Very Smooth !!!!
Jamee S.
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
I love this swing. I think it's great for my baby when she doesn't want to be inside of her crib or doesn't want me holding her. She watches TV in it and she falls asleep in it too :)
Fatima T.
Fatima T.
I was against swings at first, but brother and his wife bought me this (well, same make, but with elephants) and it was the best thing for my little guy. He didn't like it at first. Once he was able to sit up a bit, he enjoyed it.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Princeton, IL
We got this swing at a baby shower for our daughter and we love it! It reclines so it is easier for her to rest in or you can set it up so baby can see around as swinging. It runs on 4 D batteries but ours ran almost everyday for 2-5 hours for about 9+ months. It did start to slow down towards the end because of our baby's weight. We'll definitely be using this for baby number 2 soon!
Tessa A.
Tessa A.
Great swing and folds up nicely for transport. I loved it, wish my son would've been a swinger so I could have used it more often.
Leann C.
Leann C.
Edgewater, FL
We called this swing the terminator because we when put our little one in it, with in a few minutes she was fast asleep!! Mmmmm... Quite :)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fond Du Lac, WI
We used this swing with both kids and it was amazing! One of the only ways we could get our son to sleep, such a life savor!