BY GRACO #16 in Swings

Soothe and comfort baby with the Graco Sweet Snuggle Infant Soothing Swing. With four seating positions and six swing speeds, you can choose the option that best suits your baby. The removable head support keeps your baby cozy as an infant and allows the swing to grow along with your little one. This swing features a one-hand, 3-position reclining seat makes it easy for you to help your baby get cozy, plush fabrics and a deep seat cuddle your baby as he grows and gives him a sense of comfort and security, and toys overhead to offer visual stimulation for your baby. The Graco Sweet Snuggle features 10 songs and 5 nature sounds to sooth and amuse baby and an AC plug-in option that allows you to save on batteries. ; see more...

Stacy H.
Philadelphia, PA
Loved this swing! It would swing in all different directions. The seat comes off and you can carry a sleeping baby room to room with you. Also the MP3 was a great feature on it. This is great because it doesn't take up a lot of room!
Brooke H.
Mount Morris, IL
I was given this swing for free from a family member that didn't need it anymore. This swing was a life saver when my daughter was first born. It glides and would soothe her right to sleep. It also doesn't take up a huge amount of space in my living room. I would definitely recommend!
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
This is a really cute design, and babies absolutely love this. very relaxing for them!
Jessica H.
Another favorite at our house!! My LO is almost 2.5 and she STILL loves to sit and swing!! Very handy for colic babies!!
Glenda B.
Great product ..put baby in there to be close by while cooking or cleaning !!!awesome
Estefania C.
My son falls asleep in this. Got it as a gift at my baby shower. Relaxes really good. Recommend it to moms.
Lisa M.
Best swing ever! It is pricey but incredibly worth it! My favorite feature is being able to place the car seat on the swing! An absolute life saver for those car to house transitions! The white noise machine is a fabulous feature as well! Definitely the Cadillac of all swings!
cristal s.
N Las Vegas, NV
I put my baby in this when i have to cook or clean and they are there watching me with no worries
Ashley C.
This wor wonders. I had one for my little one and she would fall asleep to the music and the movement. I really recommend this to anyone.
Arie D.
Wallace, WV
I had this swing but gave it away it kinda is wobbly so I didn't like it scared me