Graco Stylus Click Connect Travel System in Winslet uploaded by Claudia V.

BY GRACO #43 in Strollers

The Stylus Click Connect Travel System offers enhanced features like a one-hand fold, adjustable leg rest with infant enclosure for your convenience. The height-adjustable handle and the SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat to help you and baby explore in style and comfort. Pattern: Winslet Stroller hold child up to 50 pounds Height-adjustable handle Multi-position reclining seat Extra large storage basket Parent tray with storage and two deep cup holders Child's tray with cup holder Car seat helps protect rear facing infants fro 4-35 pounds, up to 32 inches tall LATCH euqipped stay in car vase with level indicator Meets or exceeds all U,S Safety standards. Side impact tested Dimensions: Stroller: 30.5 inches x 23 inches x 39 inches Car seat: 30.7 inches x 18.7 inches x 15.6 inches see more...

Jessica O.
Lagrange, KY
Super easy to use and light weight. I’m a smaller woman and a lot of stroller systems were heavy and hard for me to use. I have no issues opening/closing the stroller and putting it in my trunk.
Britiany L.
Belfry
I loved this stroller/car seat combo! I have used it with both of my children and it’s very quick and easy to use! I love the simplicity and how easy it is for me to get in and out of places. My significant other bought this for me as a baby shower gift and we love it! Affordable and great quality. I would definitely recommend it!
Yanisa C.
Utica, NY
Its ok,not all that.At leat it works. Will recommend for the first year,it’s affordable and those the same work like any other.Graco also my #1 choice for everything.Thank You Graco.
Megan M.
Bossier City , LA
This stroller/ infant car seat combo is a must have item for new parents! The stroller seat and the car seat have good quality padding. The stroller is easy to assemble and glides with ease. The tray on the stroller is also very handy. I absolutely love this product and will buy another one in the future if I have more children.
Sparkle S.
With both of my sons, I've bought them the Graco travel system strollers and have loved them each time. Very easy to just click the car seat into the stroller and go
Fiona A.
Tinker AFB, OK
This is a very easy to use stroller, I love that the car seat just clicks in when you set it in the seat. Great for an everyday stroller, it's sturdy and can handle being banged around.
Stacey K.
Minnetonka, MN
Very nice! Easy to use, very easy to break down to put into car you can do it one handed. Simply pull up on a handle in the seat and it folds nicely. Care seat is awesome and safe. Comfy for your little one as well.
Marina C.
I love the convenience of clicking the car seat in, it was very affordable but it is difficult to open and when you back up the wheels get stuck. Other than that it is affordable and great for a first time mom!
Kate H.
Fremont
This stoller/car seat was an inexpensive deal for the both. The carseat fit every safety standard we had and was sleek. Although my little has outgrown the seat, we still use the stroller and love it.
Rhiannon S.
Tallassee, AL
1st thing, I love having a base to keep in my vehicle, I makes me feel like my little one is much more secure. The stroller folds with ease and makes it ease to carry and go!