Graco Stylus Click Connect Travel System in Winslet uploaded by Esmeralda N.Graco Stylus Click Connect Travel System in Winslet uploaded by Claudia V.

BY GRACO #49 in Strollers

The Stylus Click Connect Travel System offers enhanced features like a one-hand fold, adjustable leg rest with infant enclosure for your convenience. The height-adjustable handle and the SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat to help you and baby explore in style and comfort. Pattern: Winslet Stroller hold child up to 50 pounds Height-adjustable handle Multi-position reclining seat Extra large storage basket Parent tray with storage and two deep cup holders Child's tray with cup holder Car seat helps protect rear facing infants fro 4-35 pounds, up to 32 inches tall LATCH euqipped stay in car vase with level indicator Meets or exceeds all U,S Safety standards. Side impact tested Dimensions: Stroller: 30.5 inches x 23 inches x 39 inches Car seat: 30.7 inches x 18.7 inches x 15.6 inches see more...

Kari S.
Richmond
I purchased this product for my daughter when she was born almost 6 years ago. It is extremely simple to collapse and fold back up. The matching car seat also clicks into the stroller (like the car seat base) so you don’t have to worry about seat falling out. It’s also great for when your child is older. Now, my son was born in 2017 and we used the SAME EXACT stroller 5 years later and it is still in great shape. It is compatible with ANY Graco Click Connect car seat. I would never recommend anything but Graco for newly expecting parents!
Molly W.
Spencer, OK
Love it! I got this when my child was born, he’s almost 2 and I still use the stroller sometimes. The car seat is great and I love how it clicks into the stroller, which was easy and great for earlier months. And when he started to grow I could just put him in the stroller and I still can. It’s a good sized and easy to push, and it’s a good size when folded and light for putting in the trunk. It’s also a really great price for getting 2 necessities for a baby.
Erin C.
Clinton, IN
LOVE this set. Graco is my go to brand for baby products for a reason. I feel safe with my kids in graco. This system is gender neutral and so cute and comfy! Its not to heavy and clicks out of the car and into the stroller so easy! We just took it to the zoo and had plenty of storage. Thr only down fall is that its just a little bulky.
Lisa S.
Tacoma, WA
My biggest qualm with this travel system is with the car seat. The straps to tighten and loosen the harness is in the back of the seat. And the straps have to cross cross once in the correct spot. It makes it difficult to get baby in and out quickly. I do love how light weight it is. The stroller is fairly easy to navigate.
Kelsie W.
Stanford, KY
These products are Affordable and efficient!! I purchased the stroller and infant car seat combo and it was truly one of the best purchases we made! Perfect size, extra bases are available to purchase as well. I would completely reccomend to other parents!!
Mariah  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Can’t tell you how much I love Click to Connect! If your child is asleep in the car seat it’s so easy to take it out of the car and connect it to the stroller! Graco is great quality and lasted me through two children!
Brittany G.
charleston sc
The system itself is a great deal. It’s extremely convenient to take the car seat out of the car and connect it to the stroller. My only issue was that both of my children outgrew the car seat so fast.
ReyandAlisha G.
Mission
I love the stroller carseat combo its so easy to use....Its very durable and light weight and the price for the combo is amazing counting on how many times and years you will use the stroller
Britiany L.
Belfry
I loved this stroller/car seat combo! I have used it with both of my children and it’s very quick and easy to use! I love the simplicity and how easy it is for me to get in and out of places. My significant other bought this for me as a baby shower gift and we love it! Affordable and great quality. I would definitely recommend it!
Yanisa C.
Utica, NY
Its ok,not all that.At leat it works. Will recommend for the first year,it’s affordable and those the same work like any other.Graco also my #1 choice for everything.Thank You Graco.