Graco Stylus Classic Connect LX Travel System - Winslet

by Graco

#13 in Strollers

The stylus classic connect travel system offers enhanced features like a one-hand fold, adjustable leg rest with infant enclosure, a height-adjustable handle and the top-rated snugride classic connect30 infant car seat to help you and baby explore in style and comfort. . â . rebate offer: receive $25 off graco car seats and travel systems over $99 with mail-in rebate. Visit www.target.com/graco25 for more information. . â . â

Is it easy and your back while pushing ?
Any difference between classic connect and click connect?
Start your review of Graco Stylus Classic Connect LX Travel System - Winslet!
How would you rate this product?
Charlotte
Awesome stroller with simple functions that make even first time parents look like experts. Provides a smooth ride for your little one and seamless transition from stroller to car with the click to connect feature. Will definitely use another Graco!
College Sta, TX
We love our Grace Click Connect system. It’s so easy to transport our little one, including when she’s taking a nap (without waking her up to put her in or take her out of the stroller!) Huge plus hearing the click and knowing she’s locked in safe!
Fernley, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
This travel system definitely gets the job done. It’s very lightweight and easy to open and fold. However it takes some effort to push it around and is made a little cheaply. But overall would recommend as an affordable stroller and car seat.
Winston-Salem
Purchased at: Target
The click connect is very convenient when your baby falls asleep in the car and you don’t want to wake her up. You just get the car seat and click it on the stroller and your good to go! It’s a light stroller with great space for storage!
Des Moines
Purchased at: Target
This strollers is very durable. The base of the carseat was very easy to install in the car. The carseat is very comfortable for our daughter. So far the stroller has been great on dirt, grass, and uphills. It is easy to open and close.
Simsbury
Perfect, lightweight and easy to fold and unfold. The carseat itself has cons, you have to tighten the shoulder straps in the back and its a ten minute process everytime and typically all seats now have a pull thing in the front.
Woodbridge, VA
The system is nice and will serve us well. My complaint was the base that came with the car seat. It was pretty no frills when there are better bases out there that are easier to install. Otherwise this system is light and easy to use.
Hanford, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved this and so did my son, he's 2 now (but looks like he's 4) and we still get great use of the stoller! The infant car seat was a plus! All that's featured got great use and made my life easy,. You can even calapse the stroller one handed! Perfect for on the go mommies
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
Graco click connect stroller made it so easy taking my baby in and out of the car and stores. I was able to sneak him in the stroller with just a click.. literally without waking him. I recommend this for anyone who is expecting!
Browns Mills, NJ
We LOVE this set! We got it for our son. It met all our expectations and then some! My 5 month old loves it. It’s a little on the pricey side but WELL WORTH IT. I would highly recommend this set to expecting mothers.