BY GRACO

Spree&Reg; Classic Connect&Trade; Travel System Includes The Top Rated Graco Snugride&Reg; Classic Connect&Trade; Infant Car Seat Stroller Holds Child Up To 50 Lbs. For Years Of Comfortable Strolling One-Hand, Self-Standing Fold Closes Easily, No Bending Necessary Padded, Multi-Position Reclining Seat Keeps Baby Comfy Lockable Front Swivel Wheels With Suspension For Superior Maneuverability Extra-Large, Drop-Down Storage Basket Lets You Reach In Without Disturbing Your Reclined Child Parent's Tray With Storage And 2 Cup Deep Holders For On-The-Go Convenience Child's Tray With Cup Holder Pivots For No-Fuss Stroller Entry Convertible 3 Or 5-Point Harness Grows With Your Child Car Seat Features: Top Rated By Leading Consumer Magazines And Publications Rigorously Crash Test To Meet Or Exceed U.S. Safety Standards Eps, Energy Absorbing Foam Liner 5-Point Harness Helps Keep Baby Secure Removable Infant Head Support Cradles Child's Head And Neck Recommended Use: Stroller: For Child Up To 40 Lbs Or 50 Lbs, Depending On Model. See Instruction Manual For Details. Car Seat: Rear Facing For Infants 5 To 22 Lbs &Amp; Up To 29&Quot; You And Baby Can Explore The World In Style Without Sacrificing Convenience. The Spree&Reg; Classic Connect&Trade; Travel System Includes The Stylish Spree&Reg; Classic Connect&Trade; Stroller, The Top Rated Graco&Reg; Snugride&Reg; Classic Connect&Trade; Infant Car Seat, And A Stay-In-Car Base. The Stroller Features A One-Hand, Self-Standing Fold, Easy Access Drop-Down Basket, Parent&Rsquo;S Storage Tray With Two Deep Cup Holders Designed Especially For You. And For Your Little One, It Offers A Multi-Position Reclining Seat And A Child's Tray With Cup/Snack Holder That Pivots Open For Easy Stroller Entry. Style, Convenience, Comfort &Ndash; Spree Has Everything You Need To Get Out There With Baby! Specifications: Stroller Weight: 18.5 Lbs Length: 30&Quot; Width: 23.5&Quot; Height: 41&Quot; Folded Length: 41&Quot; Folded Width: 23.5&Quot; Folded Height: 17&Quot; Weight Without Base: 7.5 Lbs Weight With Base: 12.7 Lbs Depth: 26.7&Quot; Width: 17.5&Quot; Height: 24.2&Quot; see more...

Emily F.
Emily F.
I received this as a gift for my baby shower, and I like it. I like all Graco products! The design is really cute, perfect for a boy. The stroller assembly was so easy, and it is so convenient that the car seat can clip down into the stroller for when babe is smaller. I would recommend this for sure.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
I love its functions and the colors they can be used for boths (girls and boys) and it has multi functions! perfect!! plus you can see the quality compare to other brand names!
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Meredith, NH
Honestly not the greatest car seat as most newborn babies don't actually fit safely in it and it only goes up to 22lbs. The stroller has been wonderful though!
Mellie W.
Mellie W.
Hurricane, UT
Recently purchased this for my sisters baby shower. Not only stylish but she said that it's the easiest to open and close the stroller which is extremely important with a new born.
Erika J.
Erika J.
Lakota, ND
I bought this about a month before my youngest son was born and it was easy to put together only had to put the wheels on the stroller. The system worked perfectly for a while but then my son out grew the infant seat and then the stroller wheels stopped turning properly. When you wanted to go straight half the time they would turn and vice versa.
Wendy O.
Wendy O.
Frederick, Md
My mom bought this as a spare set for her car. It seems pretty nice. It doesn't have as much padding or protection as the britax one we used daily, but it was nice for a spare.
Marlene N.
Marlene N.
Easy to assemble. Both the base and the stroller make it very easy to snap the car seat in and just go. Opening and closing the strolLee is very simple. Overall a great product from graco.
MYMEE X.
MYMEE X.
Appleton, WI
A great travel system. The price was not too bad. I got it at Walmart. The assembly instructions were easy to understand and the set was easy to put together. It doesn't have as much padding as other car seats, but it has enough. We used it until my baby outgrew the car seat, but we still use the stroller. It's easy to fold and unfold and it moves smoothly. I also gave one to my sister for her baby. I would recommend this.
Trina S.
Trina S.
Adelanto, CA
I liked my travel system. I have purchased more than one over the years. On graco is my brand of choice for travel systems
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Martinsburg, WV
I owned this system with my last baby. It was a great system. I can't really say anything negative about graco. I have yet to come across anything Graco that wasn't awesome especially for the price!