Graco® Spree Travel System

by Graco

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Graco® Spree Travel System!
Abbey R.
Bay St Louis , MS
Graco® Spree Travel System uploaded by Abbey R.
You can’t beat the price. We had no issues with this and I did safety research. My daughter loved it and we live where it’s colder so we got a dark color. She loves to go on walks. This is the best price for stroller vs seat. I love the click in place. She isn’t buckled in one photo (YES SHE IS UNDER SUPERVISION AND NOT GOING FAR) I don’t want the hate comments. This was before she could sit up, and we were walking. Her dad picked her up and we had just placed her back down. This is a wonderful and convenient product. That will last your child a long time!
Taylor B.
Jefferson, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really liked these because the car seat and stroller were both padded and comfy feeling and because they were nice and roomy for my baby.
cindy M.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This travel system has been used for both of my children and I love it. It’s affordable and durable. The only problem I have is that sometimes the wheels get locked which makes the stroller difficult to push around.
Karah R.
Purchased at: Target
We absolutely love graco snugride! It was extremely easy to put together and it fits nicely in the trunk of my Ford Fusion. I love that it has three adjustments, it will grow with my son as he gets bigger. Right now we are using the carrier click mode because that’s what works best for our family. I would suggest this to families that want a car seat with good transitions and compact-able in their vehicles .
Allison S.
Bettendorf
I love how secure i feel my son is strapped in with. I dont have problems with the wheels sticking or catching.
Leswin D.
Covington
The product itself is decent. You pay what you get for. As far as the print and color the product comes in i am not a fan of. I wish they made customizable fabric for these
Kayla G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
A little heavy for me, although I am only 4’11. It gets the job done but there is nothing exceptional about it. Definite con is the weight. Baby doesn’t have any issues with it. Overall, I’d say it is satisfactory. I’ve had no issues.
Katie F.
Van Buren
love this stroller and car seat!! it is super light to carry in places when you need to! the stroller is easy to fold up and my son seems to be comfy in both of them 😊
Concepcion T.
Thermal, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really liked the stroller and car seat. I didn't have any problems with the products. I got it as a gift from my parents. Yes it did meet my expectations because it wasn't bulk. I am very satisfied with the products.
Emily F.
Hernando, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received this as a gift for my baby shower, and I like it. I like all Graco products! The design is really cute, perfect for a boy. The stroller assembly was so easy, and it is so convenient that the car seat can clip down into the stroller for when babe is smaller. I would recommend this for sure.

Looking for your answer?