Graco SnugRider® Elite Stroller

by Graco

#5 in Baby Strollers

Simply click in your favorite Graco® infant car seat and go! The SnugRider® Elite is the perfect car seat accessory turning your SnugRide® into an ultra-portable travel solution.

Is this universal? I have a Disney car seat want to make sure I’m able to use it with this. Will I be able to use this with my Disney car seat?Graco SnugRider® Elite Stroller
Start your review of Graco SnugRider® Elite Stroller!
Ana G.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Super practicA y comoda, no puede faltar, siempre es necesaria y facil de llevar en el coche , marca recomendada siempre
Dacia K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great and clever invention by Graco Snugrider Elite Stroller, you can literally attach any one of the Graco car seats to this Snugrider Elite Stroller. So it makes it less expensive then purchasing a travel system or the “Cadillac” of Strollers, with this Graco Snugrider Elite Stroller you can definitely save some serious $, buy you also save some serious room in your vehicle, and your home! This is a must have for new moms and dads who want the best of the best, on a budget and for those trying to save space..
Hailey R.
Trafford, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
In performance this stroller is perfect! Folds up great, it's a small size so your not carrying a huge stroller around trying to make it collapse, great for shopping or running quick errands. Only con is that when your child outgrows their snap-in car seat, you can't use it anymore. It's specifically made for that time your child is in a car seat. Fits perfectly in my trunk or back seat though! Has two cup holders and adjustable hand rail for pushing if you are taller or shorter.
Becky B.
Lima, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 11
This is a nice, lightweight, foldable stroller. The car seat snaps into it so it is all part of a single system. Theres a decent amount of space in the basket for storage, not a ton. It's good for newborns, but once they can sit up a little more they kind of like a stroller where they can sit up and look forward.
Rachel S.
Bluffton, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love that this is compatible with any of the click connect car seats. It's super easy to fold and unfold with one hand and it's very lightweight and easily fits into the trunk of my compact car. Sometimes the Snuglock carseat I have gets "stuck" when trying to unlock it, and I end up waking the baby trying to shake it loose.
Jennifer V.
Watauga, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
I love it! Don’t know why I didn’t get this during my first pregnancy, it is such a life saver. It is light weight, and very very easy to fold and store away. I love that If my baby is sleeping, I don’t have to take her out of her car seat. Less of a hassle for sure, first time moms you need this ASAP!
Ashleigh S.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this Elite Stroller. It smaller than the travel system but fits the car seat perfectly. It’s lighter and still has plenty of storage. Takes up less room and perfect for a quick mall trip or shopping adventure
Monika S.
San Gabriel, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Lightweight and easy to use, fit in my small car. Easy to open n snap, storage room is roomy and big enough to carry my baby stuffs
Felicia S.
Wake Forest, NC
Purchased at: Babies R Us
This stroller is super light and easy to store and move. It's easy to use- the carseat clicks right in! Great for infants
Tzipporah S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Excellent lightweight stroller that my car seat clicks into. Amazing to go shopping or for a quick stroll. Folds with one hand, nice big basket on the bottom. And very affordable!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Liidiiaa L.
Newburgh, NY
il y a 2 ans
Dacia K. il y a un an
When I use to work for the Babies R Us back in the day it was only for Graco. I just looked up the Graco SnugrRider Elite Stroller, and it’s for Graco SnugRider car seats only still. There’s one that’s called a Snap and Go it’s on Amazon or you can Google it or search around on Facebook or Craigslist for a Snap and Go! Good luck! And if I can help you with anything else let me know! I also know Walmart carries them online and maybe in some stores.