BY GRACO

Graco's SnugRide® (Click Connect) 30 is an ultra-lightweight infant car seat, making it easy for you to carry baby from car to stroller and everywhere in between. The seat is designed to protect a rear-facing baby from 4 - 30 lbs.. The seat keeps baby safe and cozy with the convenient 5-point, front-adjust harness. It's equipped with Click Connect technology, providing a secure one-step attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers so you can create a custom travel system that best fits your lifestyle. It's an excellent first car seat to help protect your precious child.

Caitlin B.
I love the Graco brand and products so I knew this carseat would be top notch. I know my daughter is safe every time she's strapped in. It's very easily installed and light weight. I'm definitely not disappointed!
Stephanie R.
Westminster , CA
Love this carseat. It's def lightweight and easy to carry. It's easy to take off the base even though sometimes you gotta give it a little.love tap for it to release but other than that, perfect!
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
I definitely love my Graco infant car seat. I by the 30 instead of the 35 saved quite a bit of money and I found that it really wasn't that important to have that extra 5 lbs. Its not like its going to save you any money because you will still have to buy a bigger car seat eventually. I like this infant seat because it is easy to transfer around and it easily connects to graco strollers. Its so convenient when you purchase them all together. I definitely recommend!
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
Great car seat for the money! My daughter and son both had this car seat! Super easy to install. Its only 7 pounds so easy to tote.
Stacey G.
My daughter loves her car seat. It’s very light weight (for a carrier) and super easy to clean. Fits great in the graco stroller
Sarah F.
Lusby, MD
Purchased at: Amazon
This has a lower height and weight limit than other bucket seats but that means it's compact enough to fit in our subcompact car!
Kelsie  G.
London
Lightweight and fits nice, really like the click n connect part but would be better if it would fit in a cart too

Amazon