BY GRACO

Graco at Kohl's - Shop for more baby gear, like this Graco SnugRide Click Connect 40 Infant Car Seat at Kohls.com. see more...

Brittany P.
Walker, LA
This was a pretty good car seat for a little while for my son. The problem I had with it was that my son's head apparently got too big for the padded area and even after taking out the infant padding he didn't like the car seat. I tried to take out the big piece around the head only to discover that it does not come out. You can take the cover off it to wash but cannot actually remove it. So we ended up moving to a convertible car seat alot sooner than I hoped. This seat is still in our second car if we need it but we don't use it much because he doesn't like it.
Danielle T.
This is a great quality car seat. Love that I can rear face for such a long time. The fabric is good and has many options on the base of the seat for recline. It is a bit pricey and very heavy though. I probably won't be able to carry my son in it for long being the seat itself is about 15-20 pounds.
Kayla B.
Louisville , Oh
Ours is just like this, just a different pattern. It's was a great fit for us. It's a little in the heavy side but also can be used a long time. I can say first hand that it is extremely safe, we were in an accident and my son didn't even wake up!