BY GRACO #10 in Car Seats

Graco's top rated SnugRide Click Connect 35 Baby Car Seat, in Gotham, is a very light car seat, making it easy for mom to carry baby from car to stroller and everywhere in between. The seat is designed to protect babies rear-facing from 4-35pounds and features a comfortable seat to keep baby safe and cozy. SnugRide Click Connect 35 is equipped with Click Connect technology providing a one-step secure attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers making it easy to create a travel system that best fits your lifestyle. see more...

• I feel like mine sticks once in awhile but then again we ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone have an issue getting the seat out of the bas...5 Answers
Grace S.
Graco is great. Easy to attach to base and easy to move from car to car. Such a good car seat.
Daisy L.
Good car seat, has been good to us and the color is great. Graco always has good products
Laura C.
Kenai, AK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like this car seat, is easy to clic into the car and we can unclic it easily too
Stacey ✌.
Sault Ste, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I had this travel system (stroller combo) purchased for me as a baby shower gift. I love it.
The car seat itself isn't bulky and is light weight. It is very user friendly which is always a bonus with a squirmy baby. My son seems to enjoy it as well. It clicks right into the stroller very easily which is great.

The stroller is also very light weight and is able to be stored in the trunk of my SUV. It opens and collapses very easily. The stroller steers very well and you have great control over it. It isn't bulky.

This is my first car seat and stroller as I'm a first time mom and I'm extremely happy with this!
Rachel L.
Kelowna, BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have this carseat and stroller combo and overall really like it. The only criticism is that the straps for carseat can only be tightened at back of seat whereas other types you can tighten at front. This can be frustrating when getting baby in and out especially when they are always growing and it needs to be adjusted often.
Amber J.
Lethbridge, AB
I absolutely love this car seat system... so easy to carry around and easy to use. It makes loading and unloading a baby into the vehicle easy and quick. This car seat met our expectations and we even purchased the same system again when we had our second child! Awesome seat!
Kirsten O.
Coaldale, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We bought the travel system and liked it. The car seat fits in a small corolla and the cover came off and was washable. I felt as though my baby was safe and comfortable. Overall I’m satisfied with this car seat and will use it again if we have another baby before it expires.
Lindsay R.
Richards Landing, ON
We absolutely love this seat! The higher weight and height restriction is wonderful, especially when you have a big baby as it mean more time before you have to purchase a big seat! My one complaint is with the base! Removing the base is not an easy task! I highly recommend purchasing a second seat base if you plan to use different vehicles.
Annie C.
Surrey, BC
Great car seat with a long life. We used it for 2 kids. And the weight/height limit allowed us to use it well over 1 year old. Baby seems to love sleeping in it. Only downside is, it is quite heavy. Graco products are easy to find accessories or adapters for your stroller, so we did not have any trouble with our stroller.
Jessica O.
Loved this car seat! I am all about getting the most for the money and going neutral to save and use the car seat again! Graco has never let down with their products. This goes amazing with the matching stroller!
Alicia O.
Chattaroy, WA
Does anyone have an issue getting the seat out of the base, I feel like mine sticks sometimes.
Anna C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I feel like mine sticks once in awhile but then again we have ours in the middle back seat and I don't have much upper body strength so I always blame it on that :)