BY GRACO #9 in Car Seats

Graco's top rated SnugRide Click Connect 35 Baby Car Seat, in Gotham, is a very light car seat, making it easy for mom to carry baby from car to stroller and everywhere in between. The seat is designed to protect babies rear-facing from 4-35pounds and features a comfortable seat to keep baby safe and cozy. SnugRide Click Connect 35 is equipped with Click Connect technology providing a one-step secure attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers making it easy to create a travel system that best fits your lifestyle. see more...

• I feel like mine sticks once in awhile but then again we ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone have an issue getting the seat out of the bas...5 Answers
Philly B.
Loved this car seat. It was so handy to transfer our daughter from car to stroller to car and then back home.
Brandy V.
Rio Bravo, TX
Love! And it’s safety for baby ! Baby fits perfectly and for me it’s not that heavy and is a good price
Chelsie A.
Graco is a wonderful car seat brand! And with the base its so easy to get baby in & out! Just a snap
janessa m.
Muskogee, OK
I love the Graco Snug ride Click Connect car seat! It is very light weight and so easy to install
C M.
This is a great car seat. I was sad that my daughter outgrew it so quickly but she is just big
Grace S.
Graco is great. Easy to attach to base and easy to move from car to car. Such a good car seat.
Daisy L.
Good car seat, has been good to us and the color is great. Graco always has good products
Laura C.
Kenai, AK
I really like this car seat, is easy to clic into the car and we can unclic it easily too
Yessenia B.
Bridgeport
I like it because it comes with the base to install in the car, and a small cushion to support his head and the sides that you can keep it or replace it . Also in the back has 4 levels to ajust the belts as the baby grows. My baby has been using since he was born until now that he is 13 months. Easy to change from de car to the stroller.
Stacey ✌.
Sault Ste, ON
I had this travel system (stroller combo) purchased for me as a baby shower gift. I love it.
The car seat itself isn't bulky and is light weight. It is very user friendly which is always a bonus with a squirmy baby. My son seems to enjoy it as well. It clicks right into the stroller very easily which is great.

The stroller is also very light weight and is able to be stored in the trunk of my SUV. It opens and collapses very easily. The stroller steers very well and you have great control over it. It isn't bulky.

This is my first car seat and stroller as I'm a first time mom and I'm extremely happy with this!
Alicia O.
Chattaroy, WA
Does anyone have an issue getting the seat out of the base, I feel like mine sticks sometimes.
Anna C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I feel like mine sticks once in awhile but then again we have ours in the middle back seat and I don't have much upper body strength so I always blame it on that :)