BY GRACO #8 in Car Seats

Graco's top rated SnugRide Click Connect 35 Baby Car Seat, in Gotham, is a very light car seat, making it easy for mom to carry baby from car to stroller and everywhere in between. The seat is designed to protect babies rear-facing from 4-35pounds and features a comfortable seat to keep baby safe and cozy. SnugRide Click Connect 35 is equipped with Click Connect technology providing a one-step secure attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers making it easy to create a travel system that best fits your lifestyle. see more...

• I feel like mine sticks once in awhile but then again we ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone have an issue getting the seat out of the bas...5 Answers
Dacoda S.
Pelham, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this car seat, it is light weight, easy to install and super easy to clean. It's a good medium in price point for me.
Lauren D.
Boynton Beach , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this car seat! Very easy to remove and hook up compared to other car seats. Very pleased would buy another if needed !
Keila G.
Perris, CA
We got this as a gift at our baby shower, and we love it, our baby fits perfectly and very easy to connect and click.
Rabekka H.
Clever, MO
I've use graco sung ride for 2 out of 3 of my babies and we loved it. We even have the double stroller that matches
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Great car seat. I have the matching jogging stroller and I love that I can use it with the car seat
So easy to go!
Philly B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Loved this car seat. It was so handy to transfer our daughter from car to stroller to car and then back home.
Brandy V.
Rio Bravo, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love! And it’s safety for baby ! Baby fits perfectly and for me it’s not that heavy and is a good price
Chelsie A.
Graco is a wonderful car seat brand! And with the base its so easy to get baby in & out! Just a snap
janessa m.
Muskogee, OK
I love the Graco Snug ride Click Connect car seat! It is very light weight and so easy to install
C M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is a great car seat. I was sad that my daughter outgrew it so quickly but she is just big
Alicia O.
Chattaroy, WA
Does anyone have an issue getting the seat out of the base, I feel like mine sticks sometimes.
Anna C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I feel like mine sticks once in awhile but then again we have ours in the middle back seat and I don't have much upper body strength so I always blame it on that :)