BY GRACO #10 in Car Seats

Graco's top rated SnugRide Click Connect 35 Baby Car Seat, in Gotham, is a very light car seat, making it easy for mom to carry baby from car to stroller and everywhere in between. The seat is designed to protect babies rear-facing from 4-35pounds and features a comfortable seat to keep baby safe and cozy. SnugRide Click Connect 35 is equipped with Click Connect technology providing a one-step secure attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers making it easy to create a travel system that best fits your lifestyle. see more...

• I feel like mine sticks once in awhile but then again we ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone have an issue getting the seat out of the bas...5 Answers
Hillary H.
We purchased this for our first child. We bought the travel system. We were so happy with it. We bought it in a gender neutral color so we can use it for our next child as well.
Vanessa L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I can not express how much love I have for this car seat! It’s the best one I’ve tried out! And my daughter doesn’t cry in it!!!! I love love love it.
S M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I loved this car seat and kept my son in it for an entire year. He was comfortable in it and it was so much lighter than a lot of the other brands
Alexandria K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the car seat I use for my daughter and she loves it ! It's very light and easy to carry around and I feel like the base is very secure .
Marisol S.
Love this car seat. So easy to install. Love that I can wash the padding on it. Am currently using it for my second daughter. It wears great!
yalith h.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Light carseat heavy when my daughter is in it it's comfy she's growing out of it fast kinda snuggly in the head area but it's good over all.
Lily M.
Sonora, CA
My baby loves her car seat. it is easy to put in my car and take out of the car. i would strongly recommend graco click and connect car seats
Marissa G.
Florida, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have this carseat and it's literally the best thing we could've purchased. Or daughter is one year old and still fits comfortably.
Stephanie G.
Banner Elk, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the click connects. Connects yo the base so easily and the stroller. Very easy to assemble and put in the car. No tricks.
Chetra A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a lite weight car seat easy to use and fits great in compact cars. Love that it inexpensive even on sites like amazon.
Alicia O.
Chattaroy, WA
Does anyone have an issue getting the seat out of the base, I feel like mine sticks sometimes.
Anna C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I feel like mine sticks once in awhile but then again we have ours in the middle back seat and I don't have much upper body strength so I always blame it on that :)