BY GRACO #10 in Car Seats

Graco's top rated SnugRide Click Connect 35 Baby Car Seat, in Gotham, is a very light car seat, making it easy for mom to carry baby from car to stroller and everywhere in between. The seat is designed to protect babies rear-facing from 4-35pounds and features a comfortable seat to keep baby safe and cozy. SnugRide Click Connect 35 is equipped with Click Connect technology providing a one-step secure attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers making it easy to create a travel system that best fits your lifestyle. see more...

• I feel like mine sticks once in awhile but then again we ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone have an issue getting the seat out of the bas...5 Answers
jaysa S.
Ravenna, TX
We did a lot of research when looking for car seats and this one just stood out as being the best one for the money. We couldn't spend $500 on a car seat, and I don't think that most people can. I picked gotham so that we could reuse it for any other babies we might have in the next 10 years. I love this car seat and would recommend it to anyone. It's so easy to just snap them in and out of the car. & I mean, look at how snug my cute baby is.
Ashley K.
LOVE this car seat! When I bought it, the website said it was rated the lightest car seat and it really is! My baby is now 16lbs and I have no trouble at all carrying him in this car seat. I felt the price was pretty reasonable for the quality you get. My only complaint is the canopy. It's sort of hard to maneuver but you get used it.
Kat M.
We got this car seat for our first little guy about 2 years ago. It works and our son always seemed comfortable in it. I love that it was easy to install with seat belts. The latch was hard to undo if I needed to move it from one car to the other. The infant insert it came with wasn't much help for our little guys head when he was first born. It offered no support at all. Other than that we loved this seat.
Sarah H.
This is the car seat we bought for our son who is now 15 months. He still uses this, he's on the smaller side but will be transitioning him out very soon. This one however has been so good to us even through a fender bender. We were rear ended and it was minor but it did its job and kept our boy safe. It also works with our baby jogger with the click connect adapter. I would repurchase if we needed another.
Alicia O.
Chattaroy, WA
I really like this car seat. The color is very stylish and gender neutral. The material is very durable and easy to wipe down from any spit up or anything else. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars for me is that sometimes it sticks when getting it out of the base, it might be just mine or user error.
lily v.
lynwood
I purchased this car seat with the stroller .travel system.. And loved it soo much my son just turn 3 and still using it but no longer the car seat grew out of it but i will pass it on to the baby im expecting😀🎉
Laci E.
Walkertown, NC
Great Car seat. Love the easy click base. We have bases in all our cars and grandparents have bases too. The look is great to use with a girl or boy. It is very heavy to carry. Bought it from Babies r us.
misty s.
Huntington, WV
we loved loved loved this seat!! it had the biggest height ability and buckled easier than the other seats. tilted back good enough. we originally bought baby trend and took it back and got this one.
kristen c.
Medina, OH
We have this car seat and love it. It fit very well for my newborn son and is still comfortable for him at 3 months. We got the whole set with the stroller. I like how easy it is to put the car seat in the car and how quickly you can put the seat into the base. It makes it very convenient to use. I feel very safe having my son in this car seat.
Ariel M.
I love love love this car seats my baby isn't due for another month but as soon as I saw the car seat and matching stroller I knew I had to have it and all the reviews I've read so far have been wonderful
Alicia O.
Chattaroy, WA
Does anyone have an issue getting the seat out of the base, I feel like mine sticks sometimes.
Anna C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I feel like mine sticks once in awhile but then again we have ours in the middle back seat and I don't have much upper body strength so I always blame it on that :)