BY GRACO #9 in Car Seats

Graco's top rated SnugRide Click Connect 35 Baby Car Seat, in Gotham, is a very light car seat, making it easy for mom to carry baby from car to stroller and everywhere in between. The seat is designed to protect babies rear-facing from 4-35pounds and features a comfortable seat to keep baby safe and cozy. SnugRide Click Connect 35 is equipped with Click Connect technology providing a one-step secure attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers making it easy to create a travel system that best fits your lifestyle. see more...

• I feel like mine sticks once in awhile but then again we ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone have an issue getting the seat out of the bas...5 Answers
Buy on buybuyBABY
Janna W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was my little guy's infant car seat. He was born in April so we were really glad that the material was breathable so he didn't get too hot. We loved the affordability and quality of this seat. The only downside is that the straps twist around fairly often. But that's just annoying, not really a con.
Karrah M.
Gastonia, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have this car seat in the teal color, we used this before we transition to a bigger car seat for our youngest and I absolutely loved it! Never had a problem getting in and out of the base or even out of the stroller base we bought. It kept our child safe at all times and she never had a problem sleeping in it. I would buy this again for future children.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I loved this car seat. It makes me sad writing this review because she’s so big now. Anyways, I used this till my daughter was about one. She’s pretty small so I couldn’t switch her do to the requirements. This seat isn’t bulky and it was very easy to carry. 4 stars because it doesn’t have the latches that fit in a shopping cart.
Racheal S.
Andover, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is not the exact car seat we bought but it's like the one we purchased. I loved this car seat, I felt like my baby was completely safe in it. I love how the base fits in every vehicle it was in and I recommended Graco to every mom after I used my sons. I'll get another one for baby #2, someday.
Jamie S.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great car seat for the price. Not to heavy to carry with baby in. Connects to Graco double stroller. Affordable at target. Reclines a good amount for baby to sleep comfortably. Would recommend to other parents but wish I would have gotten something that'd last us longer.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the best car seat! I had no issues whatsoever and my son was always comfortable! I actually got this as a gift and I got the stroller as well! Super easy to set up and take out! Love it!
Nilma A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i purchased this car seat for my son and i love it ! it is easy since it has the click connect base so i dont have to remove the base everytime we go out. it is affordable my son loves it i would recommend this to new parents
Savannah E.
Tacoma, WA
We have had this car seat since our daughter was born (at the time of writing, she is almost 10 months old.) We are "new" parents so this is also our first time dealing with car seats. We're really thankful that the car seat itself is easy to attach to the base, and that it can also be quickly snapped in to an adaptable stroller. However, the seat is looking increasingly uncomfortable as our child grows. We live in Washington state where it doesn't get largely hot, but our daughter also often gets very sweaty while sitting in it in our mildly warm weather. I do worry about her overall comfort in this seat at times but it has high safety reviews and seems to be well liked by many parents and guardians.
Amanda Y.
We are still using this seat and my son is 9 months old. It easily clicks into the bases in the vehicles and clicks on to the strollers. I like how it can be adjusted to grow with your child.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this car seat . I feel like it is very comfy for the baby and he sit very well in it . Has a good resting place for babies head and room for them to grow a bit while theyre in it .
Alicia O.
Chattaroy, WA
Does anyone have an issue getting the seat out of the base, I feel like mine sticks sometimes.
Anna C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I feel like mine sticks once in awhile but then again we have ours in the middle back seat and I don't have much upper body strength so I always blame it on that :)