BY GRACO #8 in Car Seats

Graco's top rated SnugRide Click Connect 35 Baby Car Seat, in Gotham, is a very light car seat, making it easy for mom to carry baby from car to stroller and everywhere in between. The seat is designed to protect babies rear-facing from 4-35pounds and features a comfortable seat to keep baby safe and cozy. SnugRide Click Connect 35 is equipped with Click Connect technology providing a one-step secure attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers making it easy to create a travel system that best fits your lifestyle. see more...

• I feel like mine sticks once in awhile but then again we ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone have an issue getting the seat out of the bas...5 Answers
Sondra M.
Plainfield, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love this car seat, the material is comfortable for the baby and super safe! It doesn’t feel like cheap plastic like some the competitors. We have the stroller base as well to go with it which makes our lives easier when we are out because we don’t have to have 800 different things with us! The only problem i have with it is it sticks a lot making hard to get off the base or stoller
Kirstie B.
Killeen, TX
Love this car seat! Gives me peace of mind knowing my son is safe and secure while driving in the car. The cloth part is easy to take out for easy cleaning. It's pretty light weight and easy to carry. My baby always falls asleep in this seat and I just easily unclip the car seat from the base and take him with me. It clicks back in to the car easily too!
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I loved this car seat. It makes me sad writing this review because she’s so big now. Anyways, I used this till my daughter was about one. She’s pretty small so I couldn’t switch her do to the requirements. This seat isn’t bulky and it was very easy to carry. 4 stars because it doesn’t have the latches that fit in a shopping cart.
Lauren G.
Riverview, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this car seat. My baby falls asleep in it super easily! She loves her car seat. It is super easy to install and pretty light as compared to other car seats i’ve tested. I actually bought the travel system for this too and I love it! I only give it 4 stars cause the head part isn’t that secure and holding so i usually fold blankets and put them on both sides of her head so that her head doesnt wobble when i drive. This is when she was just born and we took her out of the hospital. Other than that, this seat is great!
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Had no idea what I was doing when picking out car seats...and totally lucked out cuz I picked this gem! I got it for a good price because it was a floor model...It attaches to the little stroller base SO EASILY without being too clunky to carry around!!! Baby is 4.5 months now and still fits...this seat has made my life so much easier because he is sleeping all the time...If I didn't have it, I'd constantly have to wake him up while bouncing from store to store...The bases are also super cheap if you use a coupon at buy buy baby...which is great for grandparents or caregivers who will be watching baby!
Rose C.
Pensacola , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Absolutely loved this car seat for my daughter when she was smaller. She loved it, was very comfy and didn’t take up too much room in the car, and wasnt too heavy to lift. The base also made it easier to click in to many strollers.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have this exact car seat and absolutely love it! We bought and extra base as well so we are able to minimize having to uninstall the base from my car and we use the extra base to go in grandma or daddy’s car when we want to!
Carmen m.
I purchased this car seat for our 3rd baby and boy I regret not getting it before! It was super light weight and protected my baby great, he came 4 weeks early. I had purchased this about half way thru my pregnancy and wasn't planning on being induced. This car seat gave me ease because it started at the minimum weight of 4lbs for a baby. The baby did great and passed successfully the two hour car seat test. We're been loving this amazing car seat. We also have the click and connect ready2grow double stroller that fits two of these car seats.
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This car seat is what my little sisters used as a baby. And as always we all did our research on the car seats because babies are so precious. We had to find the best suited brand and design to bring baby sister's home. This was the best that we could find and thankfully we never had an accident with it but the quality sure made you feel like they were safe. When ever there comes a time I may need this or a friend or family member this is the brand I will be recommending to them.
Sara R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
LOOVVEE this car seat!! We did a lot of research and relied heavily on reviews, at the time of purchase this seat was rated the lightest on the market. We also purchased an additional base, so we'd be able to change cars with no issues. We purchased at babies r us and got it during their sale where you bring in an old one and receive a 25%off coupon. We plan on keeping this seat for our next baby as long as it doesn't expire before then!
Alicia O.
Chattaroy, WA
Does anyone have an issue getting the seat out of the base, I feel like mine sticks sometimes.
Anna C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I feel like mine sticks once in awhile but then again we have ours in the middle back seat and I don't have much upper body strength so I always blame it on that :)