BY GRACO

From one of the most trusted names in baby gear comes the graco snugride click connect 35 infant car seat, offering lightweight portability, one-step attachment to graco click connect strollers and, most importantly, top ratings from leading consumer safety boards. . â . This graco car seat has been classified as safe seat engineered, meaning it tested at 2x the us car seat safety standard during rigorous crash and side impact testing. Knowledge like this lets you drive knowing your most precious cargo is as safe as can be. . â . This infant car seat is designed for rear-facing infants from 4-35 lb. Removable infant head... see more...

Taylor S.
Delphi, IN
SAVE YOURSELF THE MONEY!
I got one of these at my baby shower and because my baby grew long quickly, he was out of this in 3 months. The entire time he was in it he was uncomfortable because there was no real back padding. It is easy to come apart but a real hassle on an airplane if you need to travel, it just barely fits and when you want to get them out at the end of the flight the car seat is stuck on the base, someone has to come remove the seatbelt manually for you. I would definitely say just go buy a convertible car seat!
Kristen V.
Woodville, WI
Although we did not have this one in Tangerine we had this exact model of car seat. We absolutely LOVED it. The entire Click Connect system is great. I like how it clicks into the stroller and you can have multiple bases and one car seat. I feel like my son is safe in this car seat and it's very easy to use and tighten.
Cassie W.
Apo, AP
I don't have one complaint with this car seat. It worked great for me me my husband me was light weight. It snapped in easily to my Graco stroller and I had no issues. Easy to use the straps and tighten baby securely into car seat properly. Thumbs up!
Jennifer S.
Raleigh, NC
This car seat has been perfect for our son. We also have the Graco stroller and it has been so simple to take the seat out of the car and "click" it into the stroller when we go places. I also feel like he is completely safe whenever he is in it.
Ashlee E.
Love love love this car seat! So perfect. So many choices to choose from. It isn't the bulkier so can fit in most cars. I fit two in my 85 s10 blazer perfectly. Graco is my go to baby gear
Patti S.
Topeka , Ks
This is the best car seat out there! I also appreciate how the click connect prevents people from setting their car seats on the top of shopping carts! Huge no-no!
Nicole E.
Poulsbo, WA
I love this car seat my first daughter was really little so it was nice that we were able to use it for so long.
Jennifer M.
Romulus, NY
Great car seat! Fits perfect in my bucket seats of my Tahoe! Also, fits perfect in my matching stroller!
Crissan J.
Homestead, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Happy with this product. The snug wasn't that snug however, I'm guessing that's why there's the LX