BY GRACO

Meet the car seat more moms rely on than any other. Our top-rated Graco SnugRide™ 35 has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety, including side-impact testing, to help keep your baby secure up to 35 pounds and 32 inches tall. Its LATCH-equipped, stay-in-car base has a one-hand dial adjustment to ensure the proper installation angle, and an integrated belt lock-off to further simplify installation. Add in the removable infant head support and the EPS, energy absorbing foam, and it s easy to see why this infant car seat is one of America s favorites. Helps protect rear-facing infants from 5-35 lbs. and up to 32 inches. Top rated by leading consumer magazines and. see more...

Graco SnugRide 35 Infant Car Seat
  • "Great design, comfortable for my baby and very easy to work with :) Very lightweight also." in 7 reviews
  • "It's so light weight, my baby seems very comfortable sitting it, and I especially love that te base has a knob on it so you can adjust the tilt to the seat depending on the angle of the seat in your vehicle." in 6 reviews
Ruby D.
Purchased at: Target
My mother bought me this car seat for my son when he was first born. I really liked it. It clipped on and off and I had a stroller for it where i can put the car seat in. It was very easy for me to use. I could clip off the seat from the base and clip it on the stroller. easy!!
Naomi B.
Morgan hill, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
“It’s made of high-quality material, which is what drew us to it in the first place. “The installation is so easy! I love being able to visually check with every click in that the base is still tight enough and level. Even taking the seat cover off to wash has been easy with this seat.” It’s Safe and easy to use, highly recommended!
Kimberly T.
Columbus, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this for my son up until his first birthday when we moved him to a convertible seat! We loved it and never had any issues! It was a gift at my baby shower, but we were most pleased with the ease with which it transferred from car to car without too much extra equipment (just the base!) We are getting ready to use it again with my second child.
Kaylyn H.
Merritt Is, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love this car seat for our son. It is lightweight, comfortable, the baby likes it. I especially like the buckle because it clicks in easy and reduces the chance of pinching. I like it better than the baby trend car seat I had for m daughter. I recommend it for other parents.
Aliya🎀 A.
bloomington, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I loved this carseat design and how it covers the infant completely from all sides. Its protective and well designed. My baby feels comfortable in it and is worth the cost. I loved the grey colored one and have the same!👍
Rachel M.
Rochester Hls, MI
As a first time mom, I researched for a long time for a car seat that was safe, affordable, convenient, and would easily adapt with our stroller. The ease of use for this car seat is amazing! Super easy to install the base into both mine and my husband’s car, and that way we only need one car seat that can click into either car, or onto our (different brand) stroller. They come in a variety of colors, to meet the preference for anyone out there! We own the gray/black and love it - we can use for our current baby and any future baby we have.
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have this car seat for my son and I love it. The graco brand in general is what I use for my son. I have their pack and play as well and the stroller system for this car seat it is worth the money. I feel safe putting my son in this care seat it is easy to use and fits him well.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I loved this car seat! I had the black and grey one! Super easy to hook up in the car & easy to remove. I actually was gifted this & received the matching stroller! I loved it never had any issues!
Amy M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am a FTM so shopping for car seats was a little overwhelming, I mean, did I need to pay the extra money for my baby to be safer? Or were the cutesy prints really that important? How exactly does one test a seat before putting your real, living, breathing baby in it? Luckily, my inlaws gifted my husband and I with our Graco travel system. The SnugRide 35 has been GREAT! From bringing home our little 7 pounder, to her rapidly expanding to 17+ pounds in the past 10 months we haven't had a single complaint about her car seat. We love the quick connect base, but also the option to strap it in without the base when she is with grandparents. I have taken the cover off to wash and it was a breeze to put back on. The straps are super easy to adjust because these babies grow QUICK! Like I said, we on month 10 and she still fits perfectly. I know we will have to upgrade soon but I will miss this little SnugRide!
Cariann N.
Honolulu, HI
I swore by graco for 7 years now (ever since my first born) but now as technology and other brands have improved on their products I feel like graco lacks in the updating. They're falling behind as the newer brands are starting to lead. I researched and tried finding the lightest car seat possible which lead me to buying graco again HOWEVER I feel as though it doesn't distribute weight well l, so when baby's starting to grow, the car seats feeling heavier each day. I see other moms carrying different brands with baby's much bigger than mines and they're not breaking a sweat. I noticed the handles for the car seats could use improvement and buying bases for these seats can be challenging since you have to memorize which seat you have since the bases are not universal.
Diana G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I know every child is different, but on average, how long have you been able to make this car seat last before moving up to a convertible car seat?
Ashley M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Has anyone had kids far enough apart that you had to re-buy an infant car seat and bought this brand BOTH times because you loved and trusted it the most?
Allie R.
Great seat and love the fact you can buy bases for several cars. I don't like how there are no cushions on the straps. But it is pretty light weight and clicks easily in car, stroller and jogging stroller!
Sarah S.
Rockford, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
How long did you keep your infant in this. I registered for this and a convertible car seat for when he is bigger.
Alyssa B.
Kent , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I had a baby unexpectedly and am not prepared. I was wondering about the safety and the comfort. Is this a good car seat to purchase