BY GRACO #13 in Car Seats

Meet the car seat more moms rely on than any other. Our top-rated Graco SnugRide™ 35 has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety, including side-impact testing, to help keep your baby secure up to 35 pounds and 32 inches tall. Its LATCH-equipped, stay-in-car base has a one-hand dial adjustment to ensure the proper installation angle, and an integrated belt lock-off to further simplify installation. Add in the removable infant head support and the EPS, energy absorbing foam, and it s easy to see why this infant car seat is one of America s favorites. Helps protect rear-facing infants from 5-35 lbs. and up to 32 inches. Top rated by leading consumer magazines and. see more...

Graco SnugRide 35 Infant Car Seat
  • "Great design, comfortable for my baby and very easy to work with :) Very lightweight also." in 7 reviews
  • "It's so light weight, my baby seems very comfortable sitting it, and I especially love that te base has a knob on it so you can adjust the tilt to the seat depending on the angle of the seat in your vehicle." in 6 reviews
Rachel M.
Rochester Hls, MI
As a first time mom, I researched for a long time for a car seat that was safe, affordable, convenient, and would easily adapt with our stroller. The ease of use for this car seat is amazing! Super easy to install the base into both mine and my husband’s car, and that way we only need one car seat that can click into either car, or onto our (different brand) stroller. They come in a variety of colors, to meet the preference for anyone out there! We own the gray/black and love it - we can use for our current baby and any future baby we have.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I loved this car seat! I had the black and grey one! Super easy to hook up in the car & easy to remove. I actually was gifted this & received the matching stroller! I loved it never had any issues!
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have this car seat for my son and I love it. The graco brand in general is what I use for my son. I have their pack and play as well and the stroller system for this car seat it is worth the money. I feel safe putting my son in this care seat it is easy to use and fits him well.
Amy M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am a FTM so shopping for car seats was a little overwhelming, I mean, did I need to pay the extra money for my baby to be safer? Or were the cutesy prints really that important? How exactly does one test a seat before putting your real, living, breathing baby in it? Luckily, my inlaws gifted my husband and I with our Graco travel system. The SnugRide 35 has been GREAT! From bringing home our little 7 pounder, to her rapidly expanding to 17+ pounds in the past 10 months we haven't had a single complaint about her car seat. We love the quick connect base, but also the option to strap it in without the base when she is with grandparents. I have taken the cover off to wash and it was a breeze to put back on. The straps are super easy to adjust because these babies grow QUICK! Like I said, we on month 10 and she still fits perfectly. I know we will have to upgrade soon but I will miss this little SnugRide!
Cariann N.
Honolulu, HI
I swore by graco for 7 years now (ever since my first born) but now as technology and other brands have improved on their products I feel like graco lacks in the updating. They're falling behind as the newer brands are starting to lead. I researched and tried finding the lightest car seat possible which lead me to buying graco again HOWEVER I feel as though it doesn't distribute weight well l, so when baby's starting to grow, the car seats feeling heavier each day. I see other moms carrying different brands with baby's much bigger than mines and they're not breaking a sweat. I noticed the handles for the car seats could use improvement and buying bases for these seats can be challenging since you have to memorize which seat you have since the bases are not universal.
Laikin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a good carseat for the price. The fabric isn't that great of quality and it's not very soft. But, it is light weight, has good safety ratings and is very affordable.
Bri S.
Winter Garden, FL
Now, we all know about the issues with the Graco car seat buckles after they recently recalled them. But I had the issue several months before the recall. I had 2 Graco Snugride car seats from 2 different years. Both of them had the same issue. The buckle would get stuck, and I'd have to ask several people to help un-buckle my daughter. She'd get really upset about it too. I'm just thankful we never got in any sort of accident, because I wouldn't be able to get her out safely and quickly. I don't plan on buying a Graco again, even though they claim to have fixed the problem. I just don't understand why it'd take so long for them to notice an issue, when I had the problem over a year ago.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
So versatile & goes up to a great weight requirement so you don't have to buy another car seat so soon. Like others whrre once your child is not a newborn or tiny tiny baby anymore, you have to purchase a larger sized. I really liked how it was just click & go. You didn't have to disturb a sleeping baby just to run into the store. You just pick up the seat & go. The hood was perfect size & great material that it kept out the sun too. I'd gladly repurchase one again if I ever have anymore kids.
Sarah B.
I got this for our first baby! I love it! It's super easy to click in and out of the base and stroller. But it's only compatible with other graco CLICK connect strollers which I think a lot of people don't realize. But we have the click connect jogger which is amazing. The car seat has a higher height and weight limit than most which is great. The only thing I don't like is that I read a lot of reviews that the fabric made their child super sweaty I passed it off and purchased the car seat anyway. I'll have to agree it makes my son so sweaty!
Brianne S.
Saint Johns, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We love this car seat for our newborn and infant baby! It made it through 2 of our children, and we couldn't have asked for better. It snaps easily in and out for convenience of carrying a sleeping baby around. No need to take sleeping baby out of the car seat. It also snapped easily into a stroller for added convenience. The only downside was the handle could become uncomfortable for holding long periods of time, but other than that, it was a great seat!
Diana G.
I know every child is different, but on average, how long have you been able to make this car seat last before moving up to a convertible car seat?
Ashley M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Has anyone had kids far enough apart that you had to re-buy an infant car seat and bought this brand BOTH times because you loved and trusted it the most?
Allie R.
Great seat and love the fact you can buy bases for several cars. I don't like how there are no cushions on the straps. But it is pretty light weight and clicks easily in car, stroller and jogging stroller!
Sarah S.
Rockford, IL
How long did you keep your infant in this. I registered for this and a convertible car seat for when he is bigger.
Jessica R.
Kenmore , NY
How is the headrest for the baby? And is there any issue with the straps not having a cushion? This is my first baby and the first in my family so I don't have much experience with car seats.