Graco SnugRide 35 Infant Car Seat

Meet the car seat more moms rely on than any other. Our top-rated Graco SnugRide™ 35 has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety, including side-impact testing, to help keep your baby secure up to 35 pounds and 32 inches tall. Its LATCH-equipped, stay-in-car base has a one-hand dial adjustment to ensure the proper installation angle, and an integrated belt lock-off to further simplify installation. Add in the removable infant head support and the EPS, energy absorbing foam, and it s easy to see why this infant car seat is one of America s favorites. Helps protect rear-facing infants from 5-35 lbs. and up to 32 inches. Top rated by leading consumer magazines and.

Does this fit with any of the graco strollers or are their specific car seats for specific strollers?
Is this easy to clean?
How long did you keep your infant in this. I registered for this and a convertible car seat for when he is bigger.
Start your review of Graco SnugRide 35 Infant Car Seat!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Great design, comfortable for my baby and very easy to work with :) Very lightweight also.” in reviews
“It's so light weight, my baby seems very comfortable sitting it, and I especially love that te base has a knob on it so you can adjust the tilt to the seat depending on the angle of the seat in your vehicle.” in reviews
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love love love this car seat!!! It is super lightweight and easy to transport. The base clicks in super easy you can do it with one hand. You can easily move the base from car to car in under 5 minutes. It’s not confusing to set up and it’s really solid. It comes with an infant insert that you can take out as your child grows. My son is always happy and comfortable whenever he’s inside his seat. This seat also is super convenient for the stroller attachment that goes with it that clicks right in again with just one hand. Super convenient and great for busy on the go moms.
Maurice , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This car seat was horrible. It slid all over my back seat even though I followed the instructions. My friend took a class in car seat instillation and said that they always get complaints on these. I ended up just using a seat belt across the car seat without the base which just defeats the whole purpose. It was also really hard to attach it to the stroller that goes with this travel system. You had to get it just right or it would snap. I honestly recommend buying a cheaper one. You’ll get the same functionality but at least you will have saved money.
Moundsville
Purchased at: Target
We purchased three of these for our triplets. I liked that the weight limit went low enough for preemie babies as we brought them home from the hospital at just around 5lbs. The straps are easily adjustable. The car seat clicks easily into the base and you hear the click for verification. The car seats also clock nicely into the strollers we purchased. These car seats are light weight.
Romeoville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the perfect car seat for little ones! I love that I didn't have to wake my child up any time I was going anywhere and they fell asleep on the way or if it happened to be during their nap time. I love that I could click it into the stroller and go! It doesn't get much simpler than that! The safety ratings are great too of course!
Fontana, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was another baby shower gift. I liked it and had no issues with it. It was simple and easy to set up in the car with no hassle even for a new mom or parent who doesnt know what they were doing (very much myself) I used it for a long while then upgraded later when I wanted a different color.
Elmhurst, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have been using this car seat for my 6 week year old. So far so good. It easy clicks in and out of the base. I also love that it's lightweight so moving the car seat with the baby in it is easy enough. Definitely lives up to its name and keeps my baby snug.
Westminster, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received this car seat from my sister along with a stroller. Absolutely loved this car seat. It was very light and it was easy to take out of the car. It fit perfectly in the stroller. It was also easy to clean (:
Kentwood, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This was a perfect infant car seat for me as a new mom. I didn’t have a ton of experience with car seats before and this was so easy to install and to take in and out with baby in it. It made life so easy
Callahan
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was a good car seat.  It worked well for my twins.  It was easy to install.  The seat was very affordable.  It also fit with a double stroller I bought as well.
Centerville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My fiance had to last minute grab this while i was still in the hospital (got induced) because we didnt have a 4lb carseat. Might i say that it has worked and done its job thus far. It only goes to 30 lbs. Being a first time mommy im not sure if thats normally how they go. But i like it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...