BY GRACO

Meet the car seat more moms rely on than any other. Our top-rated Graco SnugRide™ 35 has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety, including side-impact testing, to help keep your baby secure up to 35 pounds and 32 inches tall. Its LATCH-equipped, stay-in-car base has a one-hand dial adjustment to ensure the proper installation angle, and an integrated belt lock-off to further simplify installation. Add in the removable infant head support and the EPS, energy absorbing foam, and it s easy to see why this infant car seat is one of America s favorites. Helps protect rear-facing infants from 5-35 lbs. and up to 32 inches. Top rated by leading consumer magazines and. see more...

Graco SnugRide 35 Infant Car Seat
  • "Great design, comfortable for my baby and very easy to work with :) Very lightweight also." in 7 reviews
  • "It's so light weight, my baby seems very comfortable sitting it, and I especially love that te base has a knob on it so you can adjust the tilt to the seat depending on the angle of the seat in your vehicle." in 6 reviews
Laikin M.
Hot Springs, AR
Mega Parent Expert
This is a good carseat for the price. The fabric isn't that great of quality and it's not very soft. But, it is light weight, has good safety ratings and is very affordable.
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert
I have this car seat for my son and I love it. The graco brand in general is what I use for my son. I have their pack and play as well and the stroller system for this car seat it is worth the money. I feel safe putting my son in this care seat it is easy to use and fits him well.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
We had this as our sons first car seat before we upgraded! It is so easy to use, and we always felt as though he was safe in it. It definitely met our expectations, we bought the travel system with the stroller. It is definitely worth the money.
Daeci C.
Fern Park, FL
As a twin mom, I can tell you 'ease of use' is such a big deal. This car seat has really been awesome in that respect. Super easy installation, easy to adjust as the boys grow. I've been very happy with the decision to by these car seats.
Nicole R.
Flinton, PA
This car seat has been wonderful so far for us. It seems safe and secure and our little guy loves to be in it in a moving car. We just wish it had more head support so we bought our own! We purchased this at Target.
katelyn r.
Oceanside, CA
This car seat is amazing. Great price for amazing quality. I have always trust the graco brand. I used this seat through two babies and it was still in amazing condition to be used again. My boys always fell asleep in this car seat and we're comfortable.
Yisel C.
Brooklyn , NY
Mega Parent Expert
Este car seat es magnífico! Super seguro lo compre en target! Y puedo decir que es una de las mejores compras porque le seguridad de mi niña no tiene precio!
Ashley M.
Ontario, CA
Mega Parent Expert
First time momma and got this in blue I like it it's not super heavy nor is it cheap like some other brands and it's a good price
Valerie L.
Mega Parent Expert
It's really only good for a small period time especially if your baby is going too fast . Not really expensive!
Aleigha W.
Champaign, IL
This is an awesome car seat! I love that it just snaps into the base! It works so well for my baby!
Diana G.
I know every child is different, but on average, how long have you been able to make this car seat last before moving up to a convertible car seat?
Ashley M.
Mega Parent Expert
Has anyone had kids far enough apart that you had to re-buy an infant car seat and bought this brand BOTH times because you loved and trusted it the most?
Allie R.
Great seat and love the fact you can buy bases for several cars. I don't like how there are no cushions on the straps. But it is pretty light weight and clicks easily in car, stroller and jogging stroller!
Sarah S.
Rockford, IL
How long did you keep your infant in this. I registered for this and a convertible car seat for when he is bigger.
Jessica R.
Kenmore, NY
How is the headrest for the baby? And is there any issue with the straps not having a cushion? This is my first baby and the first in my family so I don't have much experience with car seats.