BY GRACO #70 in Car Seats

Perfect For Second Vehicle. Infant car seat base fits SnugRide 35, SnugRide 30, SnugRide 32 & Infant SafeSeat car seats. Convenient, stay-in-car base only needs to be installed once. Integrated belt lock-off eliminates the need for a locking clip. Adjustable base with one-hand dial adjustment helps ensure proper installation latch equipped for easy installation. Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging If your baby has more an one chauffeur, it s only fitting to have more than one car seat base.  This SnugRide 35 Infant Car Seat Base is identical to th. see more...

Bri R.
I bought this as an extra car seat base. It was a great purchase! It is so easy to install and remove. It also has a level on the side so you can make sure your child is in the correct position. This is better than the base that came with my travel system. I highly suggest buying this, even to replace the original base.
Amber L.
San Diego, CA
Although this base is quite expensive, I still think it is necessary to have Second one if your baby will be frequently riding in different cars. With my husband being at work all day, I find that it's easier to have a second base in my car instead of transferring it daily. It is pretty pricey, but it helped a lot.
Courtney L.
Union, SC
These are so easy to install, and easily take the car seat in and out of a vehicle. We bought extra to put in all of our cars and it was the best decision we made.
Ashley R.
Dayton, OH
After being sold the wrong extra base for our infant seat because of a mislabeled box, we finally got the right one. I did not like that the color that matched my son's seat was not available in the store (had to buy grey, seat is black), but it fits the bill and keeps the seat safely secured in our 2nd vehicle. The travel systems really should come with two bases!
Sopheap V.
I have one for my 4 month old daughter and I love it! It's really stable and supports her in every way possible. I absolutely recommend it to others!
Megan B.
Grand Island, NE
We've used this with both of our kids, and have 2 - one for each vehicle. They work great, and we like that they have the red knob to make the seat more secure and tight.
Haley M.
Gastonia, NC
Graco is a must have, the only car seat brand I trust! I loved all of the matching products.
Catherine R.
Largo, FL
This is super great!!! IM so much more at ease to put it on ! I don't get frustrated ! I don't. Like stuff that's to complexed . It was less than a minute to put on. Love it
ana g.
Los Angeles, CA
Its really good easy to use and its not hard to take it off the best I have use so far I would really recommend
alicia f.
riverview, New Brunswick
I purchased this car seat for my son and i ended up buying a second base to put in my second vehicle, i swear by Graco especially when it comes to my child's safety while travelling.