Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Tamara M.Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Tamara M.Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Judith N.

BY GRACO

Meet the car seat more moms rely on than any other. Our top-rated Graco SnugRide™ 30 has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety, including side-impact testing, to help keep your baby secure from 4- 30 lbs. and up to 30 inches tall. Its LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base makes it easier to get baby in and out, and includes an on-base level indicator to further simplify installation. Add in the removable infant body support and the EPS, energy absorbing foam, and it s easy to see why this infant car seat is one of America s favorites. Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-30 lbs. and up to 30 inches. Great for smaller babies because of its 4 lb start weight. see more...

Estefani P.
Estefani P.
Rockford, IL
Love this car seat very comfortable for baby. My baby could even sleep in it.
Reina S.
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
Whoever came up with the idea for this car seat is my hero. I had the urbini when my son was first born and he just could never get comfy. When I saw this one at Walmart I gave it a try and omg he falls asleep right away in the car now. I love how it lays more back too. This is just perfect and I highly recommend
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Very easy to install. Not too heavy, perfect for when I brought my newborn daughter home and still use it. She is 7 months now
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
Had the set car seat came with stroller. I had bought mine from Walmart on sale. Loved the winnie the pooh design.