Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Tamara M.Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Tamara M.Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Judith N.

BY GRACO

Meet the car seat more moms rely on than any other. Our top-rated Graco SnugRide™ 30 has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety, including side-impact testing, to help keep your baby secure from 4- 30 lbs. and up to 30 inches tall. Its LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base makes it easier to get baby in and out, and includes an on-base level indicator to further simplify installation. Add in the removable infant body support and the EPS, energy absorbing foam, and it s easy to see why this infant car seat is one of America s favorites. Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-30 lbs. and up to 30 inches. Great for smaller babies because of its 4 lb start weight. see more...

Samantha M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Bought this for my nephew. It is easy to use and light to carry. Very happy with it and bought it for myself as well
Baylee K.
Brownsville, TX
So easy to instal in both vehicles. Easy to adjust for baby's size. Easy to take apart to wash. No complaints :)
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We loved our Graco snugride. We did have some issues with the base but overall we really liked it.
Kasey C.
Love this car seat I know that my baby is safe and comfortable I like that it's heavy duty as well
Glory F.
New Haven, CT
I had one for my last child perfect for when they get out of the hospital miss those days.
MizzFiveStar F.
Kingsport, TN
Perfect infant seat! Detaches easily for travel and is one of the highest rated in safety!
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
My son used this car seat. It was comfortable. The fabric is very resilient. Great product
Dayana S.
Brooklyn, NY
This car seat is perfect. Not to big not too little and you child fits in it perfectly.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
We had this for our first child and saved it for our second. it's held up very well.
Brandie B.
Rocklin, CA
Love this for my little baby !! Remember not to ever add extra padding in car seats!