Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Tamara M.Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Tamara M.Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Judith N.

BY GRACO

Meet the car seat more moms rely on than any other. Our top-rated Graco SnugRide™ 30 has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety, including side-impact testing, to help keep your baby secure from 4- 30 lbs. and up to 30 inches tall. Its LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base makes it easier to get baby in and out, and includes an on-base level indicator to further simplify installation. Add in the removable infant body support and the EPS, energy absorbing foam, and it s easy to see why this infant car seat is one of America s favorites. Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-30 lbs. and up to 30 inches. Great for smaller babies because of its 4 lb start weight. see more...

Christina B.
Christina B.
Millington, TN
My newborn loves this seat!! On my third child and this is the best car seat I have ever owned. Will definitely recommend this to all moms!!
MizzFiveStar F.
MizzFiveStar F.
Glen Burnie, MD
Perfect infant seat! Detaches easily for travel and is one of the highest rated in safety!
Dayana S.
Dayana S.
Brooklyn , NY
This car seat is perfect. Not to big not too little and you child fits in it perfectly.
Brandie B.
Brandie B.
Rocklin, CA
Love this for my little baby !! Remember not to ever add extra padding in car seats!
Mariya W.
Mariya W.
Tupelo, MS
We had this for our first child and saved it for our second. it's held up very well.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
My baby had this car seat, I thought it was really nice, and it came with a stroller combo, it was wonderful to have !!
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
Love this car seat I know that my baby is safe and comfortable I like that it's heavy duty as well
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Bought this for my nephew. It is easy to use and light to carry. Very happy with it and bought it for myself as well
Glory F.
Glory F.
New Haven, CT
I had one for my last child perfect for when they get out of the hospital miss those days.
Jahaira T.
Jahaira T.
Townsend, MA
My son used this car seat. It was comfortable. The fabric is very resilient. Great product