Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Tamara M.Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Tamara M.Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Judith N.

BY GRACO

Meet the car seat more moms rely on than any other. Our top-rated Graco SnugRide™ 30 has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety, including side-impact testing, to help keep your baby secure from 4- 30 lbs. and up to 30 inches tall. Its LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base makes it easier to get baby in and out, and includes an on-base level indicator to further simplify installation. Add in the removable infant body support and the EPS, energy absorbing foam, and it s easy to see why this infant car seat is one of America s favorites. Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-30 lbs. and up to 30 inches. Great for smaller babies because of its 4 lb start weight. see more...

Judith N.
Judith N.
My baby has this car seat and it's so comfy she always falls asleep in it. It's not heavy and it is very easy to snap on the base. The base makes it sturdy and safe. I really love the colors on it. I have been using it for a month and still haven't found a thing i don't love about it. It's definitely a great bang for your buck.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
We have used this car seat for two kids and it has been perfect. The base is easy to install and it's not difficult to get the carrier in and out of the car. You can remove the cover and throw it in the laundry. For the price, this is a great seat that will work until your child is ready to be forward facing.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Boaz, AL
I had this with my 3rd and last child and I wished I would have had this one for all my children. It is easy to clean and isn't as heavy and bulky as the other brands. And the installation wasn't hard to figure out! Great seat overall!
Kali F.
Kali F.
We loved this! Got the car seat stroller combo. Wish it worked for more than 20 pounds and could just be a regular rear facing car seat once you couldn't use it as a carrier anymore.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Salem, OR
This car seat was super easy to install not only into my car, but my husbands Jeep as well. It was easy to adjust as he grew. We were able to use this comfortably until he was close to a year old.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
We used this kind of car seat for all 3 of our children. Easy installation, high safety ratings and not too expensive.
Kailey S.
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
Had this for my baby girl when she was born and I loved it. So easy to get out of the base and also very light weight. Which is awesome if you know what it's like to pack a baby around in a heavy car seat!
Claire L.
Claire L.
I commend Graco for detailed instructions- especially when you're a first time paren't trying to figure out how to safely install a car seat 🙈 Held up really well and saving it in storage for baby #2!
Melyssa M.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Extremely safe seat. It's easy to take apart to wash and is lite weight. The base makes the seat easy and fast to take the seat in and out of the car.
TaWana B.
TaWana B.
Brunswick , GA
I was returning to having to care for an infant after 7 years. A lot of stuff has changed but this baby seat was very easy to use and not as heavy as some can be. Helped my transition a lot.