Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Tamara M.Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Tamara M.Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Judith N.

BY GRACO

Meet the car seat more moms rely on than any other. Our top-rated Graco SnugRideā„¢ 30 has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety, including side-impact testing, to help keep your baby secure from 4- 30 lbs. and up to 30 inches tall. Its LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base makes it easier to get baby in and out, and includes an on-base level indicator to further simplify installation. Add in the removable infant body support and the EPS, energy absorbing foam, and it s easy to see why this infant car seat is one of America s favorites. Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-30 lbs. and up to 30 inches. Great for smaller babies because of its 4 lb start weight. see more...

Kiah E.
Love this car seat! So easy to use. Loved how the seat snaps into the base for easy insert and removable. No doubt in my mind that my son was always safe when snapped in. They come in a variety of colors and designs, mine was an elephant print that also had a matching stroller that the car seat also snapped right on to. I would 100% recommend this car seat to any family!
Socheata R.
Long beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Got this as a baby shower gift when I had my son! I love how easy it was to install. My sister also got me the snap and go cart which worked really well with this car seat! Definitely recommends this car seat. They have such cute and fun colors
Melissa R.
Salem, OR
This car seat was super easy to install not only into my car, but my husbands Jeep as well. It was easy to adjust as he grew. We were able to use this comfortably until he was close to a year old.
Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
Had this for my baby girl when she was born and I loved it. So easy to get out of the base and also very light weight. Which is awesome if you know what it's like to pack a baby around in a heavy car seat!
Claire L.
I commend Graco for detailed instructions- especially when you're a first time paren't trying to figure out how to safely install a car seat šŸ™ˆ Held up really well and saving it in storage for baby #2!
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
This car seat is so easy to use and it's very light compare to other infant car seats the padding was really good I didn't need extra for my preemie baby!
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Extremely safe seat. It's easy to take apart to wash and is lite weight. The base makes the seat easy and fast to take the seat in and out of the car.
TaWana B.
Brunswick , GA
I was returning to having to care for an infant after 7 years. A lot of stuff has changed but this baby seat was very easy to use and not as heavy as some can be. Helped my transition a lot.
Baylee K.
Brownsville, TX
So easy to instal in both vehicles. Easy to adjust for baby's size. Easy to take apart to wash. No complaints :)
Christina B.
Millington, TN
My newborn loves this seat!! On my third child and this is the best car seat I have ever owned. Will definitely recommend this to all moms!!