Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Tamara M.Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Tamara M.Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Judith N.

BY GRACO

Meet the car seat more moms rely on than any other. Our top-rated Graco SnugRide™ 30 has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety, including side-impact testing, to help keep your baby secure from 4- 30 lbs. and up to 30 inches tall. Its LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base makes it easier to get baby in and out, and includes an on-base level indicator to further simplify installation. Add in the removable infant body support and the EPS, energy absorbing foam, and it s easy to see why this infant car seat is one of America s favorites. Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-30 lbs. and up to 30 inches. Great for smaller babies because of its 4 lb start weight. see more...

Kailey S.
Sassafras, KY
Had this for my baby girl when she was born and I loved it. So easy to get out of the base and also very light weight. Which is awesome if you know what it's like to pack a baby around in a heavy car seat!
Claire L.
I commend Graco for detailed instructions- especially when you're a first time paren't trying to figure out how to safely install a car seat 🙈 Held up really well and saving it in storage for baby #2!
TaWana B.
Brunswick , GA
I was returning to having to care for an infant after 7 years. A lot of stuff has changed but this baby seat was very easy to use and not as heavy as some can be. Helped my transition a lot.
Wendy G.
Tolleson , AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This car seat is so easy to use and it's very light compare to other infant car seats the padding was really good I didn't need extra for my preemie baby!
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Extremely safe seat. It's easy to take apart to wash and is lite weight. The base makes the seat easy and fast to take the seat in and out of the car.
graciela V.
Santa Monica, CA
This is great and it's compatible with most graco strollers. It's very comfortable for babies and is very light compared to their brand car seats.
Christina B.
Millington, TN
My newborn loves this seat!! On my third child and this is the best car seat I have ever owned. Will definitely recommend this to all moms!!
Rachel C.
My baby had this car seat, I thought it was really nice, and it came with a stroller combo, it was wonderful to have !!
Jessica G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We used this kind of car seat for all 3 of our children. Easy installation, high safety ratings and not too expensive.
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN
We had a Graco snugrider when our daughter was little and we knew is super safe for our child and it fit her amazingly