Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Tamara M.Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Tamara M.Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Judith N.

BY GRACO

Meet the car seat more moms rely on than any other. Our top-rated Graco SnugRide™ 30 has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety, including side-impact testing, to help keep your baby secure from 4- 30 lbs. and up to 30 inches tall. Its LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base makes it easier to get baby in and out, and includes an on-base level indicator to further simplify installation. Add in the removable infant body support and the EPS, energy absorbing foam, and it s easy to see why this infant car seat is one of America s favorites. Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-30 lbs. and up to 30 inches. Great for smaller babies because of its 4 lb start weight. see more...

Kiah E.
Kiah E.
Love this car seat! So easy to use. Loved how the seat snaps into the base for easy insert and removable. No doubt in my mind that my son was always safe when snapped in. They come in a variety of colors and designs, mine was an elephant print that also had a matching stroller that the car seat also snapped right on to. I would 100% recommend this car seat to any family!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
We purchased this car seat for our daughter. I liked the color scheme and it was lighter than our older infant seat to carry around while she was young. I was upset that she outgrew it so quickly though because of the height limitations on it. We should have purchased the snug ride 35 instead since we have tall children.
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Richmond, TX
I purchased the Graco snugride Click Connect 30 in the Jane edition for my baby who will be born in June and I couldn't ask for a more perfect seat for her. It is lightweight and beautiful in color. I cant wait to bring her home in it.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
This car seat is so easy to use and it's very light compare to other infant car seats the padding was really good I didn't need extra for my preemie baby!
graciela V.
graciela V.
Santa Monica, CA
This is great and it's compatible with most graco strollers. It's very comfortable for babies and is very light compared to their brand car seats.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN
We had a Graco snugrider when our daughter was little and we knew is super safe for our child and it fit her amazingly
Michele L.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Mega Parent Expert
We loved our Graco snugride. We did have some issues with the base but overall we really liked it.
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
Has this infant seat, in a different style. Worked well for my sons as infants
Judith N.
Judith N.
My baby has this car seat and it's so comfy she always falls asleep in it. It's not heavy and it is very easy to snap on the base. The base makes it sturdy and safe. I really love the colors on it. I have been using it for a month and still haven't found a thing i don't love about it. It's definitely a great bang for your buck.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
We have used this car seat for two kids and it has been perfect. The base is easy to install and it's not difficult to get the carrier in and out of the car. You can remove the cover and throw it in the laundry. For the price, this is a great seat that will work until your child is ready to be forward facing.