Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Tamara M.Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Tamara M.Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Judith N.

BY GRACO

Meet the car seat more moms rely on than any other. Our top-rated Graco SnugRide™ 30 has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety, including side-impact testing, to help keep your baby secure from 4- 30 lbs. and up to 30 inches tall. Its LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base makes it easier to get baby in and out, and includes an on-base level indicator to further simplify installation. Add in the removable infant body support and the EPS, energy absorbing foam, and it s easy to see why this infant car seat is one of America s favorites. Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-30 lbs. and up to 30 inches. Great for smaller babies because of its 4 lb start weight. see more...

Kiah E.
Kiah E.
Love this car seat! So easy to use. Loved how the seat snaps into the base for easy insert and removable. No doubt in my mind that my son was always safe when snapped in. They come in a variety of colors and designs, mine was an elephant print that also had a matching stroller that the car seat also snapped right on to. I would 100% recommend this car seat to any family!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
We purchased this car seat for our daughter. I liked the color scheme and it was lighter than our older infant seat to carry around while she was young. I was upset that she outgrew it so quickly though because of the height limitations on it. We should have purchased the snug ride 35 instead since we have tall children.
Socheata R.
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Got this as a baby shower gift when I had my son! I love how easy it was to install. My sister also got me the snap and go cart which worked really well with this car seat! Definitely recommends this car seat. They have such cute and fun colors
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Richmond, TX
I purchased the Graco snugride Click Connect 30 in the Jane edition for my baby who will be born in June and I couldn't ask for a more perfect seat for her. It is lightweight and beautiful in color. I cant wait to bring her home in it.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Salem, OR
This car seat was super easy to install not only into my car, but my husbands Jeep as well. It was easy to adjust as he grew. We were able to use this comfortably until he was close to a year old.
Wendy G.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
This car seat is so easy to use and it's very light compare to other infant car seats the padding was really good I didn't need extra for my preemie baby!
graciela V.
graciela V.
Santa Monica, CA
This is great and it's compatible with most graco strollers. It's very comfortable for babies and is very light compared to their brand car seats.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN
We had a Graco snugrider when our daughter was little and we knew is super safe for our child and it fit her amazingly
Baylee K.
Baylee K.
Brownsville, TX
So easy to instal in both vehicles. Easy to adjust for baby's size. Easy to take apart to wash. No complaints :)
Michele L.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Mega Parent Expert
We loved our Graco snugride. We did have some issues with the base but overall we really liked it.