Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Tamara M.Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Tamara M.Graco SnugRide 30 Front Adjust uploaded by Judith N.

BY GRACO

Meet the car seat more moms rely on than any other. Our top-rated Graco SnugRideā„¢ 30 has been thoughtfully constructed and rigorously tested for safety, including side-impact testing, to help keep your baby secure from 4- 30 lbs. and up to 30 inches tall. Its LATCH-equipped stay-in-car base makes it easier to get baby in and out, and includes an on-base level indicator to further simplify installation. Add in the removable infant body support and the EPS, energy absorbing foam, and it s easy to see why this infant car seat is one of America s favorites. Helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-30 lbs. and up to 30 inches. Great for smaller babies because of its 4 lb start weight. see more...

Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
Whoever came up with the idea for this car seat is my hero. I had the urbini when my son was first born and he just could never get comfy. When I saw this one at Walmart I gave it a try and omg he falls asleep right away in the car now. I love how it lays more back too. This is just perfect and I highly recommend
Amanda H.
We have used this car seat for two kids and it has been perfect. The base is easy to install and it's not difficult to get the carrier in and out of the car. You can remove the cover and throw it in the laundry. For the price, this is a great seat that will work until your child is ready to be forward facing.
Jessica S.
Boaz, AL
I had this with my 3rd and last child and I wished I would have had this one for all my children. It is easy to clean and isn't as heavy and bulky as the other brands. And the installation wasn't hard to figure out! Great seat overall!
Kali F.
We loved this! Got the car seat stroller combo. Wish it worked for more than 20 pounds and could just be a regular rear facing car seat once you couldn't use it as a carrier anymore.
Kiah E.
Love this car seat! So easy to use. Loved how the seat snaps into the base for easy insert and removable. No doubt in my mind that my son was always safe when snapped in. They come in a variety of colors and designs, mine was an elephant print that also had a matching stroller that the car seat also snapped right on to. I would 100% recommend this car seat to any family!
Tamara M.
Richmond, TX
I purchased the Graco snugride Click Connect 30 in the Jane edition for my baby who will be born in June and I couldn't ask for a more perfect seat for her. It is lightweight and beautiful in color. I cant wait to bring her home in it.
Amanda N.
We purchased this car seat for our daughter. I liked the color scheme and it was lighter than our older infant seat to carry around while she was young. I was upset that she outgrew it so quickly though because of the height limitations on it. We should have purchased the snug ride 35 instead since we have tall children.
Judith N.
My baby has this car seat and it's so comfy she always falls asleep in it. It's not heavy and it is very easy to snap on the base. The base makes it sturdy and safe. I really love the colors on it. I have been using it for a month and still haven't found a thing i don't love about it. It's definitely a great bang for your buck.
Socheata R.
Long beach, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Got this as a baby shower gift when I had my son! I love how easy it was to install. My sister also got me the snap and go cart which worked really well with this car seat! Definitely recommends this car seat. They have such cute and fun colors
Melissa R.
Salem, OR
This car seat was super easy to install not only into my car, but my husbands Jeep as well. It was easy to adjust as he grew. We were able to use this comfortably until he was close to a year old.